`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Certified FOTG team diecut #-/25

WTTF Certified FOTG team diecut #-/25
Show me what you have lets make some trades.

RE: WTTF Certified FOTG team diecut #-/25
(01-10-2012, 05:13 PM)rhmitp1 Wrote: Show me what you have lets make some trades.
I only have this one...
Garo Yepremian /25, 2011 Certified Fabric of the Game Team Die Cut #46 Garo Yepremian /25

I'd really like to take your two Von Miller Autographs if you can find some more stuff (include looking into my PC).

(01-10-2012, 05:21 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I only have this one...
Garo Yepremian /25, 2011 Certified Fabric of the Game Team Die Cut #46 Garo Yepremian /25

I'd really like to take your two Von Miller Autographs if you can find some more stuff (include looking into my PC).
I already have the garo (guess I should put together a need list) Anyway the chrome is gone but I still have the Sweet spot and a few others not listed check me out and send an offer we'll work something out.

I have the Cowboys Novacek in my bucket/org.
****JK's BUCKET****

[Image: OgletreeBanner-1.gif]

(01-10-2012, 05:30 PM)jk amsterdam Wrote: I have the Cowboys Novacek in my bucket/org.
Check and see if I have anything you could use. Thanks-Robert

I would check ya, but your bucket link is broke!

(01-10-2012, 05:43 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I would check ya, but your bucket link is broke!
Thanks for the heads up i will try and fix it and edit the link to the post. Until then feel free to browse the org it's pretty much up to date if you don't see what you want just ask I have a mess load to up load. Thanks-Robert