Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Customer Service *Update* 2011 Heritage Lundy Materials Search Over
Question 
Panini Customer Service *Update* 2011 Heritage Lundy Materials Search Over
Does anyone have a trusted CS Rep they would suggest? I am tired of being transferred and getting no return calls. HELP!

*Update* Just tried again with the cs number and got a answer (one ring guys, call now they don't seem to be busy. and try the 817 number not the 800 number) on my 2011 Threads Heritage Materials Collection Lamar Lundy search. THEY DID NOT MAKE IT! Even though I have a email from them stating they did as a replacement for damaged cards they would not be able to replace with the originals. So with that news time to send the others off for grading. Glad the set is done but wish they would've made the Lundy.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Panini Customer Service
(01-10-2012, 01:04 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Does anyone have a trusted CS Rep they would suggest? I am tired of being transferred and getting no return calls. HELP!
maybe try emailing them as well??? not sure if this will help... gotta love the great customer service of these card companies...

http://www.paniniamerica.net/faq.cfm
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-10-2012, 01:10 PM)superynaldo Wrote: maybe try emailing them as well??? not sure if this will help... gotta love the great customer service of these card companies...

http://www.paniniamerica.net/faq.cfm
emails were my first attempts. got one return message and nothing further. thats why i moved on to calls. talked with a number of cs reps and have been transferred to rocio (sp) on a couple occasions but have not gotten a call back from her. gonna take another shot today and hope i get a different rep that can lead me in the right direction.

Wow at least your talking to somebody, i never even get through to talk to anybody the last 4 or 5 times i've called Panini. Always has me leave a message and never get a call back.
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

(01-10-2012, 01:13 PM)dbestballa23 Wrote: Wow at least your talking to somebody, i never even get through to talk to anybody the last 4 or 5 times i've called Panini. Always has me leave a message and never get a call back.
yeah i have made it to the first level at least. never had to leave messages until the intial cs rep transfers me to someone else.

(01-10-2012, 01:12 PM)rgf17 Wrote: emails were my first attempts. got one return message and nothing further. thats why i moved on to calls. talked with a number of cs reps and have been transferred to rocio (sp) on a couple occasions but have not gotten a call back from her. gonna take another shot today and hope i get a different rep that can lead me in the right direction.
man, that is crazy, I wonder what these companies are thinking about when it comes to taking care of their actual paying customers???Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-10-2012, 01:17 PM)superynaldo Wrote: man, that is crazy, I wonder what these companies are thinking about when it comes to taking care of their actual paying customers???Sad
i understand they are probably a busy company and i get that they will have a wait time on returning emails and calls BUT it's getting out of hand. if i'm gonna be transferred every time i call at least transfer me to someone who returns calls.

(01-10-2012, 01:14 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah i have made it to the first level at least. never had to leave messages until the intial cs rep transfers me to someone else.
damn, i finally got thru this morning and talked to some guy (dont remember his name) about my expired AP redemption. He said he'd call me back today, now hoping this is true...
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

(01-10-2012, 01:48 PM)dbestballa23 Wrote: damn, i finally got thru this morning and talked to some guy (dont remember his name) about my expired AP redemption. He said he'd call me back today, now hoping this is true...
good luck. i heard a rumor they were gonna be doing something with outdated redemptions at the beginning of this year so not to get rid of them.

RE: Panini Customer Service *Update* 2011 Heritage Lundy Materials Search Over
That is great news!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC