`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen Reynolds Cyan Printing Plate
01-09-2012, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 06:14 PM by dbacks08.)
Gypsy Queen Reynolds Cyan Printing Plate
It's been a while since I last posted up on the boards thanks to moving and holidays and needing to save some money, but thankfully, I'm back. I'm hoping in my absence, someone may have seen the 2011 Gypsy Queen Mark Reynolds 1/1 Cyan Printing Plate. As you can see in my signature, I have the black, magenta, and yellow plates already, and I REALLY, REALLY want to find the last one. Please get back to me if you have any idea where this one is! I'll gladly send a couple nice cards your way for info on where I can pick this up!

Thanks!!!

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Gypsy Queen Reynolds Cyan Printing Plate
I haven't, but good luck. I need all the printing plates except the magenta of Travis Wood 2011 Bowman Chrome

[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Gypsy Queen Reynolds Cyan Printing Plate
(01-09-2012 06:57 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote:  I haven't, but good luck. I need all the printing plates except the magenta of Travis Wood 2011 Bowman Chrome

Thanks - I'll definitely let you know if I come across one.

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*