`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it doesn't make any sense to me!!!

RE: it doesn't make any sense to me!!!
I have noticed that the Basketball Forums don't have near as much traffic as the others. I have put some High End out there on the Football forums and received a lot of replies. I wouldn't leave the community, but like mentioned earlier you might branch out.

(01-08-2012, 10:20 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I dont like to waste peoples time, so if I know that I have nothing that even compares to the high end card I would want, I dont offer.
same here

I recently posted an offer for a high end card I need, and the trade offer got cancelled right away because I didn't have anything worth the same amount. Maybe, if I'm lucky enough one day I will be able to acquire the card.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(01-09-2012, 05:09 PM)scooner Wrote: I have noticed that the Basketball Forums don't have near as much traffic as the others. I have put some High End out there on the Football forums and received a lot of replies. I wouldn't leave the community, but like mentioned earlier you might branch out.
+1
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I agreee...I'd love to take your larry bird auto...if you are willing to take 20-30 $10 auto's for it...which you aren't, as no one would be, so there's not point in making an offer....
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

It's partially the forum and the traffic through the forum and Beckett, but I agree with most that most of us don't have anything comparable in value. And those that due, normally keep it for PC or flip it for cash. For instance, you collect the Kings. Say you have a $300 Pistons card I want and I have a $300 Tyreke Evans AU/GU RC that you want. If you were to flip the Pistons card for cash (say it's a Laimbeer card) you might get $60 for it, maybe. However, if I were to flip the Tyreke card, I might be able to pull in $100-$150 and be able to buy that $300 Pistons card for $60 and then some other cards. It's all about what others have that's available, if they can flip it and get that and something else, or if their high end stuff is PC only, non-negotiable. I know I've seen MANY Pistons cards on here only about $50, but I still don't have anything that's comparable, so I don't offer.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards