`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow collectors!

RE: Tebow collectors!
guess i'll put my two cents in. 316 passing yards, 50 rushing yards, 2 passing td's and one rushing td. no int's or fumbles. yes alot of yards were yards after catch but so are every other qb's yards in games like that. if it was any other qb everyone would be saying they had a very good if not great game. give him his damn credit for stepping up. i guess haters will always be haters even when the proof is in the numbers.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-08-2012, 09:07 PM)rgf17 Wrote: guess i'll put my two cents in. 316 passing yards, 50 rushing yards, 2 passing td's and one rushing td. no int's or fumbles. yes alot of yards were yards after catch but so are every other qb's yards in games like that. if it was any other qb everyone would be saying they had a very good if not great game. give him his damn credit for stepping up. i guess haters will always be haters even when the proof is in the numbers.
exactly
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-08-2012, 08:48 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: It was an 80-yard touchdown pass. Sounds like a hail mary to me. How far does it have to go to be a hail mary exactly? I've seen announcers call a 40- 50-yard pass that ends a game a hail mary.

What's the difference?
If you throw a 1 yr dump pass off and the receiver runs it 98 yards for a TD. That's not a hail mary, it could have been a screen pass.

Hail mary is what it sounds like, QB usually shot guns it and launches it 40-50+ yards down the field where the receiver catches it for the endzone. Pretty much catch and its in without the need to advance.

This was really a 20 yard pass with a 50+ yards after the catch.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

Isn't he 3 times better than most qb's? It would take most good quarterbacks about 30 completions to manage 300 yds against Pittsburgh, he did it with only 10.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(01-08-2012, 09:16 PM)totally sports Wrote: Isn't he 3 times better than most qb's? It would take most good quarterbacks about 30 completions to manage 300 yds against Pittsburgh, he did it with only 10.
you're gonna get the run after catch excuse for this comment i'm sure. which all qb's get credit for that. some people just don't factor that in in all arguements.

(01-08-2012, 09:20 PM)rgf17 Wrote: you're gonna get the run after catch excuse for this comment i'm sure. which all qb's get credit for that. some people just don't factor that in in all arguements.
I'm sure of that but Tebow hit him right in stride too, that was one of the best throws I've seen Tebow make all year.
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant

(01-08-2012, 09:23 PM)totally sports Wrote: I'm sure of that but Tebow hit him right in stride too, that was one of the best throws I've seen Tebow make all year.
oh i agree. he had a few rockets today. but no one can bring that up without countering it with the lame ducks he threw. it is what it is. the broncos won and tebow was a huge part of it. not to mention his leadership and drive probably played a huge role in it all

(01-08-2012, 09:30 PM)rgf17 Wrote: oh i agree. he had a few rockets today. but no one can bring that up without countering it with the lame ducks he threw. it is what it is. the broncos won and tebow was a huge part of it. not to mention his leadership and drive probably played a huge role in it all
Yep you're right IMO it was the best game to watch this weekend as none of the others were really close. I just think that he proved today he has some value in the nfl and given a full season of training camps and workouts he will keep improving.

The majority of Tebows passes today weren't just dump offs and the receivers ran for the rest. They were solid passes well downfield and the receivers ran for the rest.

btw... Merry Tebowmas all! Think Tebow was reborn today... lol
Whats jolly St. Timmy bringing you guys for Tebowmas?

He did look good today. It he could play consistanly would be a "believer" but what I have been trying to say this whole year is. He hasn't won them by himself. I haven't heard anyone give credit to the solid D. Or even Willis Mcgahee. He doesn't do it himself. I am certainly a believe in the Denver D. If B Dawk was there. It would be amazing. Long story short, tebow, please start to play like this consistantly, and media. Give credit to the rest of the team. It isn't all "Tebowmania"
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]