`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow collectors!

Tebow collectors!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this guy, congrats to Bronco fans and Tebow fans everywhere. After that BOMB in the first play of overtime that was a absolute beauty, i suspect tebow cards have just tripled in valueWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Tebow collectors!
lol watch Thomas cards explode too

This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

They'll lose in New England, but the Broncos had a great year. Tebow should be in Denver at least 1 more year in my opinion.

That was pretty rad....
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(01-08-2012, 08:12 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol watch Thomas cards explode too
that aint no lie, that was amazing. Tebow cant do this, he cant throw, he cant play. That is all bull squat. He just played elite caliber play against one of the best defenses in the NFL.
(01-08-2012, 08:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

They'll lose in New England, but the Broncos had a great year. Tebow should be in Denver at least 1 more year in my opinion.
If elway is still on that happy crack, someone needs to smack him around into reality.

Darn, now that's fun to watch!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(01-08-2012, 08:19 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh come on you collect ravens, you lying lol

(01-08-2012, 08:13 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: This guy throws a hail mary TD on the first play of OT and Elway wants to get rid of him? He almost blew the game in the 2nd half, but redeemed himself and got them to the divisional playoffs in his first full year as a starter. That's amazing.

He would have put them up for good in the second half had McGahee not fumbled.

He's already won more playoff games than Matt Ryan.

I'm thinking it should no longer be an issue who the long term solution is.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 08:23 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Ahh come on you collect ravens, you lying lol
Ray Rice collector Big Grin Die-hard Steelers fan for DECADES!!! Smile
However, I am rooting for the Ravens now so my RayRay collection will increase in BV. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!