Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game used memrobilia...scans!

Game used memrobilia...scans!
Hey guys and ladies,

As I had memtioned before Chris Chamberlain starting LB for the St Louis Rams was kind enough to give my kids all of his game used gloves from this past season. There are a few that are missing the right hand, he handed them out at a few games but for the most part all of them are here. He also signed some pictures that show him wearing them. What I think I am going to do is put a few pair in shadow boxes along with an autographed picture and then sell them. All the dollars will go toward raising money for my kids football teams. I wanted to show the pictures of the gloves(you can see some still have tape on the fingers, blood,grass and dirt stains) and pictures and see if there might be any interest for them. I think it might just be better to set a price and not try to auction them off. What do you all think?

[Image: P1060611.jpg]

[Image: P1060613.jpg]

[Image: P1060612.jpg]

[Image: P1060618.jpg]

[Image: P1060617.jpg]

[Image: P1060614.jpg]

[Image: P1060615.jpg]

[Image: P1060616.jpg]

RE: Game used memrobilia...scans!
very nice you might want to look into how much it would cost for a psa/dna cert because it will have a big effect on how much someone will be willing to pay for it
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

Set a price for sure. Auctions could go horribly wrong!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-07-2012, 12:47 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: very nice you might want to look into how much it would cost for a psa/dna cert because it will have a big effect on how much someone will be willing to pay for it
Do you think it would help for me to post pictures here of Chris playing catch with my kids, here at home with them and myself and training camp?

[Image: P5230326.jpg]

[Image: chrisvisit1.jpg]

[Image: chrisvisit.jpg]

[Image: P8010201.jpg]

(01-07-2012, 12:51 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Set a price for sure. Auctions could go horribly wrong!!
Thanks, that is what I thought. I think that if it is a set thing at least the teams will know what they will make and not lose plus there is no one that wants it missing out on a late night bid or something.

with the pics and stating that its for charity it might be enough especially if your already an established seller on feebay
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(01-07-2012, 01:07 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: with the pics and stating that its for charity it might be enough especially if your already an established seller on feebay
Thanks. What I think I might do is offer it here first to the Beckett members if there is any interest, and I hope I am not doing any thing wrong.

Definitely do a BIN instead of an auction, anything over 100 will result in less fees and you will be assured you get the price you want.

That would be sweet my dad would love one of those he's a big rams fan for some odd reason
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

You could probably sell a couple pairs before the playoffs ends, otherwise you'd make more during the next season. Hope you're not planning on selling all the pairs at the same time either, that would water down the market. Only list a pair at a time to keep it competitive between bidders.

As for the shadow box. Possibly purchase one as a "stage" and offer the shadow box for additional funds. Ie "Shadow box in auction is not included, only for display purposes, if interested the shadow box will be an additional $XX more" because most will only be interested in the gloves, while some may be interested in the entire display. So you'll save some overhead from giving each one a display.

imo, photo matched pairs (taping/dirt) will be the higher sellers. If you do list it as auctions, I think you could make $20-30 on avg per pair. Best would be to list it as $99.99 best offer (for photo matched ones) and go from there.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

Good Luck!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]