`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Tigers collectors - Verlander and Delmon Young

Looking for Tigers collectors - Verlander and Delmon Young
I have a Verlander /15 looking to deal, as well as a sizable Delmon Young collection which includes 20+ autos and many cards unpriced due to scarcity. The Verlander is marked for trade, all the Delmons can be seen in my Organize but may not be marked for trade yet. Please leave a message here or shoot me a PM if youre interested in trading or or buying. Thanks!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: Looking for Tigers collectors - Verlander and Delmon Young
(01-06-2012, 01:34 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: I have a Verlander /15 looking to deal, as well as a sizable Delmon Young collection which includes 20+ autos and many cards unpriced due to scarcity. The Verlander is marked for trade, all the Delmons can be seen in my Organize but may not be marked for trade yet. Please leave a message here or shoot me a PM if youre interested in trading or or buying. Thanks!
I would love the Verlander or Verlanders that you have!

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

offer sent, please see the comment. anyone else?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

VERY interested in the Verlander!!! Offer sent!

(01-06-2012, 12:23 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: VERY interested in the Verlander!!! Offer sent!
comment sent on the offer.

take it if you can get it.

I'll get in line for the verlander. If nothing works out with the other guys, please check me.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

verlander is gone...still looking to get rid of the delmon collection, tons of rcs and autos.

Weekday bump, any Delmon collectors?