`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had to vent about trading

RE: Just had to vent about trading
i work from 9pm to 530am so I am on here all night look through orgs and sending out trades for the hell of it. I love to trade and I get tons of cancelled and I also cancel some as well. Some people I have yet to make a trade with will continue to get offers from me obviously because I like some of your stuff. Sorry mine isn't so great right now but I will continue to come after what I like and you can continue to cancel. No hard feelings here and sorry to be a pest. So now since I am bored and have nothing left to say let me go look through Orgs and send out as many trade offers as possible. 1 out of 20 will be a GREAT NIGHT! hahamuhahmuha (my attempt at an evil laugh)
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(01-05-2012, 09:35 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: omg we just got a deal done, thanks for your press pass/sage junk! lol...will go out monday!
I knew Id find some sucker to take that junk Big Grin

(01-05-2012, 09:45 PM)pbean Wrote: I'm probably the "King of Cancelling Trades" this year Sad

I don't know why but we mostly get trade offers now from folks we've never heard of, with little or no trading history, with only $10 autos in their PC's, and they always want our high end ( $200+ ) autos ??? Sad

While we try to work with everyone we know, when we see "red flags" we just hit cancel and move on Wink

Now one problem I have noticed is we don't get notifications anymore, so unless I check our trade page every day I don't know if we have any offers or responses ..... so if I'm tardy I apologize in advance Sad
If youre gonna talk bad about me atleast use my name. lol
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-06-2012, 10:39 AM)the great 48 Wrote: If youre gonna talk bad about me at least use my name. lol
lol ..... never bud, never Smile

lol did you ever notice that whenever a rant get's posted on the boards there's a full moon out? JMO

But I realized that some people are not wired right,And we just have to face the facts! You're going to have your favorite traders and Ones that are going to make you say,Where the heck this guy come from?People want to trade,But sometimes you post a thread and people say check me for the blah blah...and they have nothing your looking for.I've found that going and buying inserts to complete sets is easier sometimes than trying to haggle a trade!
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

I think im a little more laid back then everyone here.. if someone just declines a trade i dont even bother questioning it.. my day will go on. As far as someone saying the notification thing.. i 100% agree.. im on here everyday and sometimes just 10-15 a day(like now before work).. and i didnt hit my trade menu.. there could be a message in there.. idk and i actually dont plan on looking cause of lack of time NOW. But if THAT person sees im online and didnt post back.. ive gotten a declined trade notice and a PM saying " i like how you can post and not respond to my trade offer nor message.. what a great trader.."..its like dont be ignorant and impatient.. if a trade is going to work.. its going to work. No huge deal i think. If i start losing sleep over my trading habits OR others.. then ill worry about it.. just my 2 cents.

9 times outve 10 if i see jack squat i need outve a trade.. ill say " i dont see anything i can use,sorry" and decline.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Don't know if you guys know this,There is a box you can check in your settings to receive emails about trade comments and offers.
(01-07-2012, 07:56 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: I think im a little more laid back then everyone here.. if someone just declines a trade i dont even bother questioning it.. my day will go on. As far as someone saying the notification thing.. i 100% agree.. im on here everyday and sometimes just 10-15 a day(like now before work).. and i didnt hit my trade menu.. there could be a message in there.. idk and i actually dont plan on looking cause of lack of time NOW. But if THAT person sees im online and didnt post back.. ive gotten a declined trade notice and a PM saying " i like how you can post and not respond to my trade offer nor message.. what a great trader.."..its like dont be ignorant and impatient.. if a trade is going to work.. its going to work. No huge deal i think. If i start losing sleep over my trading habits OR others.. then ill worry about it.. just my 2 cents.

9 times outve 10 if i see jack squat i need outve a trade.. ill say " i dont see anything i can use,sorry" and decline.
+1 Life's too short to sweat the small stuff! Because when the day is done, It's still cardboard

My bucket

Everyone will judge opinions... but way i see it if i go to check my email constantly to see if theres a notification then isnt it just easier to click the beckett page and check? Lol. I can read it anytime...but when i do i want more than 5 minutes to look over offers. Oh well..

Beckett needs a SMart phone app!! Lets push it lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I get a ton of trades cancelled but I dont get my panties in a bunch over it, and I dont consider my stuff "junk" because someday, somewhere, somebody is going to need that 1989 Score #177 Brent Fullwood RC to complete a set or add to a PC. What tees me off is when members dont respond to a trade or when you see all these posts of members wanting to trade and you go to their org and it has 15 cards in it!! People, Beckett has a very good system set up here so you can see what people have to trade and what their looking for, if members would take a little time to set up their org it would make it much easier to find cards your looking for. Its not that difficult! whew!! OK, got that off my chest and thanks to a lot of you that has helped my grandson and I out with our PC's of Marshawn Lynch and Jim Kelly and look forward to alot of trades in 2012, if you have any Lynch and Kelly and want to get rid of that "junk", send me an offer!!
My 5 most wanted list
1. 1984 topps USFL #36 Jim Kelly
2. 1964 Topps Cookie Gilchrist
3. 2007 Absolute Materials Auto Marshawn Lynch
4. 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
5. 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken error card
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stocktonkevin/

(01-07-2012, 08:43 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: Everyone will judge opinions... but way i see it if i go to check my email constantly to see if theres a notification then isnt it just easier to click the beckett page and check? Lol. I can read it anytime...but when i do i want more than 5 minutes to look over offers. Oh well..

Beckett needs a SMart phone app!! Lets push it lol
lol What I was getting at,Is if your time was limited,You could just check your email without going to the site! Well,It sounded good in theory.I'm glad I don't build rockets!

My bucket

(01-05-2012, 07:31 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Or people dont respond to PMs or trade offers. I have some still open from november!!!!

This. Drives me crazy when they just let it sit there. All i want is a simple yes or no so I can move on to the next one.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/