Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TONY OLIVA Twins LOT, '63-'76***SCANS
Photo 
TONY OLIVA Twins LOT, '63-'76***SCANS
Fans Favorite TONY OLIVA Twins LOT, includes a Topps Rookie card. Scans are thru pages...Mel
[Image: scan0035-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0036-2.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: TONY OLIVA Twins LOT, '63-'76***SCANS
Why must you do this to me? lol
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

It must be Cat Scratch Fever
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Are you only looking to trade or are you selling too? I can see what I have from your sig but I doubt I have enough to get the whole lot.

Josh

I prefer to trade, not really set up for selling but we should be able to work something out. I will check your org...Mel

(01-05-2012, 01:15 PM)jszczech Wrote: Are you only looking to trade or are you selling too? I can see what I have from your sig but I doubt I have enough to get the whole lot.

Josh

My org is semi up to date but I have a bunch of 2005 Upper Deck hall of fame cards and parallels that might interest you too. I know I have a handful of the guys in your signature.

mel,did you have a killebrew lot too,if so send me a price on the oliva and killebrew lots,
thanks