`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of 2010-11 Upper Deck French

RE: Case of 2010-11 Upper Deck French
assuming the price is right i think i'll sell the Taylor Hall RC black printing plate 1/1
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Looks like you got some great hit out of the case!!! ESPECIALLY THE HALL 1/1 PRINTING PLATE!!

interested in the ryder/25 if its avalible

Sweet pull!!! Congrats!!!! Interested in any extra yg's your trading...trying to complete the set....

Before newf66 resurrected this thread, the last post was on January 7... 2012. Been long dead for more than a year! Haha!

Randi

i honestly dont remember what i have....check my org i think i still have a bunch
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Hey guys, I realize I'm late to the party and a bit off topic. But are these french cards worth what the english versions are ? I live in Montreal Canada and these french boxes can be had for half the price of the english ones.

(06-20-2013, 12:18 PM)mastrmasn Wrote: Hey guys, I realize I'm late to the party and a bit off topic. But are these french cards worth what the english versions are ? I live in Montreal Canada and these french boxes can be had for half the price of the english ones.
depends on what you are looking for to be honest. some of the cards are worth more in english and some are more in french

also different insert sets too
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)