`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW CARDS- SCANS- 1992 Classic Jeter- Metallic Impressions Willie Mays

NEW CARDS- SCANS- 1992 Classic Jeter- Metallic Impressions Willie Mays
So my wife is in the basement cleaning (she is still on Christmas Break), and came upstairs (I work from home) with a box of cards... Some cool cards were inside, including another 1992 Classic Derek Jeter #6, 2 Vladamir Guerro 1995 UD Minors, and a Metallic Impressions box with a Willie Mays. All are FT, and in my ORG marked accordingly.

I've also taken the liberty of scanning my remaining "good" cards (the first few are from the box, the rest are good).

Let me know if you are interested...Still looking for Darwin Barney, and other cubs Autos and Relics.

Chow!
Ryan

Photobucket
This is the top of the box...very cool.

Photobucket
Cards are still in wrappers, which is why it looks funny.

Photobucket
From the box...

Photobucket
A couple other cool cards from the box

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: NEW CARDS- SCANS- 1992 Classic Jeter- Metallic Impressions Willie Mays
Look how little these guys were:
Bobby abreu
Manny Ramirez
Barry bonds
Vald

(01-04-2012, 02:08 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Look how little these guys were:
Bobby abreu
Manny Ramirez
Barry bonds
Vald
I noticed that too... crazy.
Giambi bulked up between 1992 and 1995...

to the top

Off topic I know, but I love the new sig, talkintribe did for you ! He is getting good at them man. He did mine also. Anyways you can check me for the Jeters, I think you took most of my cubbys already. I think I have some sp of Thomas you might like.

(01-04-2012, 06:05 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Off topic I know, but I love the new sig, talkintribe did for you ! He is getting good at them man. He did mine also. Anyways you can check me for the Jeters, I think you took most of my cubbys already. I think I have some sp of Thomas you might like.
Thanks Man! Talkntribe did me up good... Treat that man well!

Surely somebody is interested in the 1992 Classic Draft Picks Derek Jeter, the two Bowman Chrome retail Bryce Harpers...I'm having trade withdrawl. Anybody?
(01-04-2012, 06:05 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Off topic I know, but I love the new sig, talkintribe did for you ! He is getting good at them man. He did mine also. Anyways you can check me for the Jeters, I think you took most of my cubbys already. I think I have some sp of Thomas you might like.
Thanks Jake. If he were wearing Sox pinstripes I would be all over it. Something is just wrong with The Big Hurt in Green or Blue...