Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SANDY KOUFAX,,,'60s Era Auto Ball and a Card,,Scans inside
Photo 
SANDY KOUFAX,,,'60s Era Auto Ball and a Card,,Scans inside
Here is a treat for Koufax Fans. 1965 Topps #300, condition ex and an auto ball from the same era. Ball does not have a COA...Mel
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: SANDY KOUFAX Special inside
(01-04-2012, 01:23 AM)radarblip Wrote: Here is a treat for Koufax Fans. 1965 Topps #300, condition ex and an auto ball from the same era. Ball does not have a COA...Mel
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]Interested in the card what are you looking for in trade?

I'm looking in the $50 range. Checked your org and it was a little sparse. Do you have anything else maybe not listed of my signature wants?...Mel

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Mel. Since the ball doesnt have a COA may I ask how you obtained it? Thanks.

Mike

I picked it up in a large lot as an add on. Was at my LCS when it came in. The guy had a bunch of non coa stuff that had been in a Bar on the West Coast. Pretty sure its legit but can't prove it...Mel

What are you looking to get for the Ball, would love to have it, altho im not sure if i have anythign you would be interested in.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I am also curious the price to buy these.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Hey Mel,

Interested in the card if you can find something for it.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

George, I will take a look...Mel

I'd like a shot at the ball. Let me know where your interest are Mel and I can see about making you an offer. I do have some concern about the authenticity of the ball but I'll take the chance on it that it's real. It looks nice. Pm work's best for me and hopfully we can see if we can get something done.
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]