`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These 2011 Topps Variations are for trade,but not sure what TV to put on them

These 2011 Topps Variations are for trade,but not sure what TV to put on them
These are 2011 Topps Veteran Variation cards.(same # as the base version,but w/ Different Picture).

These are NOT listed in the Beckett database for me to add to my Org.,and these are NOT the same as the Diamond Anniversary Factory Limited Editions(Those have a Diamond Anniv. Stamp on it).

I pulled them from a Factory Set I got at Target. On the box it stated: Also Included is a 5 card pack of Veteran Variation cards.

The 5th one was an ARod,which went in the PC.

If your interested lmk,but thoughts on a Trade Value would be nice Smile

Also I have a complete Set(1-660) of 2011 Topps I'm trying to move.

[Image: scan0018.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: These 2011 Topps Variations are for trade,but not sure what TV to put on them
The OPG has what I'm guessing is the same deal for the 2010 Factory Set. BV is probably comparable. I'd be interested in the Posey.

RE: These 2011 Topps Variations are for trade,but not sure what TV to put on them
(01-03-2012, 06:01 PM)rossmaute Wrote: The OPG has what I'm guessing is the same deal for the 2010 Factory Set. BV is probably comparable. I'd be interested in the Posey.
Offer Sent

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

i like the Pujols

also would like shot at pujols
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I'll check for the Albert soon

Looking to trade or sell the set?
[Image: Sig.png]