`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail day and a question

Mail day and a question
i received my mystery redemption today....i was hopping for better but i guess it could have been worst:

ST2-HB 2009-10 SP Authentic sign of the times 2 (Christian Hanson and Tyler Bozak)

I also received a redemption from Panini today and thats the one i have a question on:

2010-11 certified nino niederreiter jersey auto 178/499

one of the corners is in pretty rough shape (they didnt even bother tapping the top so thats likely how it got damagged). Do i have any options here? im hopping i dont have to ship them something as that would cost me $$$ but i can easily scan it in as proof. i dont expect something back of exact value but i'll get less for it this way than i would have otherwise i'm sure
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: Mail day and a question
(01-03-2012, 08:33 PM)arock99 Wrote: i received my mystery redemption today....i was hopping for better but i guess it could have been worst:

ST2-HB 2009-10 SP Authentic sign of the times 2 (Christian Hanson and Tyler Bozak)

I also received a redemption from Panini today and thats the one i have a question on:

2010-11 certified nino niederreiter jersey auto 178/499

one of the corners is in pretty rough shape (they didnt even bother tapping the top so thats likely how it got damagged). Do i have any options here? im hopping i dont have to ship them something as that would cost me $$$ but i can easily scan it in as proof. i dont expect something back of exact value but i'll get less for it this way than i would have otherwise i'm sure
I am not familiar with Panini redemptions and policies, but I would imagine that you would be able to send it back to them and they would replace it. I have received 2 redemptions back from them and both were taped closed. I know had UD send me a hand numbered replacement card - maybe you would get something like that.

Good luck.

PM Sent about spa dual auto!
Collecting Leafs Game Used, Patches,Autos
[Image: phaneufset-1.jpg]
Photobucket:
http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/nhlderek1/

nice cards

call them and ask... as that isn't right getting a damage card
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sweet dual
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK