`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bad day gone worst..updated, another punch in my face

A bad day gone worst..updated, another punch in my face
So I finally see the "B" I need for my bowers nameplate and it is being sold by a person who is new to ebay, I wonder what kind of condition I am going to get this in if I win it....Next I see a Tebow sweet spot that I would love to have for my gator sweet spot collection and of course it is set at an astronomical price (at list in my finances).....Boy I wish I did not look at ebay today

UPDATE
My other card is the "M" for Mccoy and guess what just pop on feebay the C C O and Y, is there not a M, is this going to be my Lamar Lundy

RE: A bad day gone worst
Wait till the Broncos get bounced from the playoffs and the season is over, the Tebow hype will die down and you can get it much cheaper.

(01-03-2012, 08:17 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Wait till the Broncos get bounced from the playoffs and the season is over, the Tebow hype will die down and you can get it much cheaper.
Thank you for the pick me up, I will look forward to that

Isnt the scan very good? Just ask him the condition
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-03-2012, 08:26 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Isnt the scan very good? Just ask him the condition
I am more worried about the packaging, is this someone that is going to take care of the card or pwe it

(01-03-2012, 08:29 PM)card ripper Wrote: I am more worried about the packaging, is this someone that is going to take care of the card or pwe it
doesnt hurt to ask man...and if he says PWE...tell him youll pay him $2 more is he sends it in a buble...if youve been wanting this card and you need it you have to do everything possible to get it
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-03-2012, 08:33 PM)chads-cards Wrote: doesnt hurt to ask man...and if he says PWE...tell him youll pay him $2 more is he sends it in a buble...if youve been wanting this card and you need it you have to do everything possible to get it
True dat! Its worked for me. You'd be surprised..... even by a new seller.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-03-2012, 08:57 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: True dat! Its worked for me. You'd be surprised..... even by a new seller.
I asked a seller if he had a card he could switch out in a 5 card lot. And he came back with 2 different options. SO yes. It never hurts to ask the seller.

(01-03-2012, 09:06 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I asked a seller if he had a card he could switch out in a 5 card lot. And he came back with 2 different options. SO yes. It never hurts to ask the seller.
Sent him a message

Update on top of thread

RE: A bad day gone worst..updated, another punch in my face
You know, I'm still a little foggy on this but its very possible that the M was never sent to Gerald to get signed, and therefore never distributed. I could be totally wrong, but somehow when I read your OP that was the first thing that came to me...you may want to get a hold of Tracy Hagler for Panini.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%