`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War With Panini Round II (FINAL UPDATE)

RE: War With Panini Round II (UPDATED AGAIN WITH VICTORY!!!)
You, sir, are full of WIN!

Well done on the free box and good luck with the replacement. Persistence is the key!

RE: War With Panini Round II (UPDATED AGAIN WITH VICTORY!!!)
OH IT JUST GOT EVEN BETTER CHECK THE FINAL UPDATE!!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: War With Panini Round II (FINAL UPDATE)
WOW Nice job! I need to contact them about my Patrick Mills from Classic 09 been waiting since 09 i think?

(01-06-2012, 08:00 PM)magneto2 Wrote: WOW Nice job! I need to contact them about my Patrick Mills from Classic 09 been waiting since 09 i think?
I posted a # for a higher up, use it lol

The lesson here is to hope your redemption goes one of two ways: seamlessly start to finish, particularly for a card you want. That, or TERRIBLY, hopefully for a card you aren't too attached to, so you can have every right to complain and get an upgraded replacement and possibly some freebies too! Glad your persistence was worth it in the end!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

me too, heres hoping my Whalen auto redemptions go smoothly, not cause I want them, just because I dont wanna have to go through all this crap again! lol

If the Monroe is going to be for trade check me for it

(01-07-2012, 09:59 AM)libs021 Wrote: If the Monroe is going to be for trade check me for it
It most likely will be, drop me a pm, I'll check you for it when it arrives! Thanks again!
Well it just got more entertaining...even though I updated my shipping address and marked that I wanted any PENDING redemptions sent to it...all three packages are currently on their way to my grandmother's house lol So now it looks like it may be a week or so before I see what I'm ACTUALLY getting lol THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!