`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
since I'm cheap...1 pack 2011 Press Pass Legends

since I'm cheap...1 pack 2011 Press Pass Legends
Well, last night was hell lol My GF and I were heading home from NC and blew a tire at 11 pm...guess what? THERES NOWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF TN TO GET A TIRE FIXED AT 11 PM LOL To help ease teh pain, we hobbled our doughnut rigged car into a Walmart for some goodies...Picked up a pack for 20 bucks. I'm not a big NASCAR guy, but I do want to build that part of my collection so I decided, what the heck. Kinda glad I did:
Base
Legendary Leaders
Jimmy Johnson
Bobby Allison

Motorsports Masters
Davey Allison

Authentic Autograph (silver /99)
Darrell Waltrip (Thank god, someone I know lol)

It was a definite pick-me-up, no clue how I did value wise, but atleast I got someone I've actually heard of lol .It's going on FT as we speak. Thanks a lot guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: since I'm cheap...1 pack 2011 Press Pass Legends
That sucks about your tire. Not too shabby on the box though. I can use the JJ if you wanna add some more stuff to our trade and send it back. LMK bud.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-02-2012, 11:45 PM)the great 48 Wrote: That sucks about your tire. Not too shabby on the box though. I can use the JJ if you wanna add some more stuff to our trade and send it back. LMK bud.
will do, sorry for the wait in the trade, I thought I was going to have internet access while I was there, but no such luck. I'll update the trade first thing in the morning. Thanks again bro!

Not bad for 1 pack
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-03-2012, 11:48 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Not bad for 1 pack
well each pack has a guarenteed auto/relic, but I was terrified it would be someone I'd never heard of, I'm not huge into racing lol.

I feel your pain...someone decided to cut 3 of my tires the other night so I now have tires to buy. What sucks is that tires for my 18" wheels are roughly $200 each. So now I get to waste a good chunk of my student loan refund next week to buy tires. Might end up getting a box or two next week to ease my pain too.