`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")

RE: My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")
I found another of yours yesterday but you are still behind Wendy 10-2. P.S. I set it aside until I verify the rest of my cards and add S/Ns.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(10-09-2012, 06:45 PM)rburkett Wrote: I found another of yours yesterday but you are still behind Wendy 10-2. P.S. I set it aside until I verify the rest of my cards and add S/Ns.
LOL....thanks. Wendy is the Queen.... :p

Crazy mailday today.....

A little Horse Racing / Jockey action

2008 Sports Legends Ron Turcotte 0264/1370

[Image: 08LegendsTurcotte.jpg]

2012 Ultimate Collection Davin Meggett 264/450

[Image: 12UltMeggett.jpg]

2009 Ultimate Collection Brian Hartline 264/375

[Image: 09UltHartline.jpg]

2010 Threads Sam Bradford / Tim Tebow / Jimmy Clausen / Colt McCoy 264/299

[Image: 10ThreadsSBTTJCCM.jpg]
I was notified to expect a package from jrlebert. JR has sent me a few from time to time. I saw the package and like, what is this? Inside was a snap case with 21, YES twenty-one "variant" 264s....

:o :o :o

JR you rock! Thank you!

[Image: 1a101312JRLebert.jpg]

Wow, biggest haul of 264's I've ever seen before! Wink Great additions and congratulations on the freebies. Way to rock jrlebert!!!

Love the look of the jockey auto card. I just think that's a great looking card for some reason.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-13-2012, 11:04 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow, biggest haul of 264's I've ever seen before! Wink Great additions and congratulations on the freebies. Way to rock jrlebert!!!

Love the look of the jockey auto card. I just think that's a great looking card for some reason.
Freebies do rock.....
----------------------------------------

Mr. President.... 2012 Americana Geogre H. W. Bush 264/299

[Image: 12AmericanaBush.jpg]

Some sweetness....2005 Sweet Spot Vincent Jackson 264/650

[Image: 05SSJackson.jpg]

The Rookie...2012 Momentum Nick Perry 264/399

[Image: 12MomentumPerry.jpg]

The Back (currently)...2011 Gridiron Gear Alex Green 264/304

[Image: 11GGGreenAx-299.jpg]

The Speedster with a hint of gold...2011 Gold Standard Randall Cobb 264/299

[Image: 11GSCobb-299.jpg]

A solid GOLD BAR....2005 Honors Aaron Rodgers 264/699 BGS 9.5

[Image: 05HonorsRodgers.jpg]
That would be pretty solid by themselves, but added numbers 18, 19 & 20 out of 34 RPA(s) from 2011 SP Authentic.....

#18 from the bay......2011 SP Authentic Delone Carter 264/699

[Image: 11SPaCarter.jpg]

The next two were acquired with the help of Kelly and Upper Deck Customer Service. Recently, I received the Mikel Leshoure SPa in 264/ fashion, to resolve a redemption replacement issue.

Shortly afterwards, I emailed them and shared the PC and asked if they could search their redemption stock on Cobb, Kaepernick, Rodgers and Young. They responded that they had the Rodgers and Kaepernick in hand. All I had to do was to obtain those redemptions and add them to my account and they would hold for me. I appreciate their awesome gesture and feel that they are on the right path to improving their customer focus. Thank you Upper Deck for assisting in the following additions.....

#19....2011 SP Authentic Jacquizz Rodgers 264/699

[Image: 11SPaRodgers.jpg]

#20 out of 34 for 58.8% of all RPA from the 2011 SP Authentic set, and #100 264 SPa "variant" addition......

2011 SP Authentic Colin Kaepernick 264/699

[Image: 11SPaKaepernick.jpg]

Wow that is some kind of update there, Mr. 264!!! Awesome additions to feed the numbers craze.

I can't believe Upper Deck customer service actually h... he... helped you. Sounds so weird together. Upper Deck... help... Glad they did that for you instead of letting them hit the open market. Very cool.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That's great man, glad they came through for you. I had to contact UD a week ago and they are being helpful with me too. So maybe they are changing for once...great looking mailday also.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Great haul! Also very cool of jrlebert to send all the 264/xxxx variants! Congrats.

(10-20-2012, 10:25 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow that is some kind of update there, Mr. 264!!! Awesome additions to feed the numbers craze.

I can't believe Upper Deck customer service actually h... he... helped you. Sounds so weird together. Upper Deck... help... Glad they did that for you instead of letting them hit the open market. Very cool.
They were way helpful, I hope they make a comeback.....an awesome result.....

(10-20-2012, 10:31 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: That's great man, glad they came through for you. I had to contact UD a week ago and they are being helpful with me too. So maybe they are changing for once...great looking mailday also.
It appears that they have some new personnel in place, so there is always hope....

(10-20-2012, 12:53 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Great haul! Also very cool of jrlebert to send all the 264/xxxx variants! Congrats.
He definitely spent some time on that....
-----------------------------------

Some freebie mail.....

2012 Press Pass Showcase Dale Jarrett 264/499 (from an ebayer with some Packer items).

[Image: 12PPSJarrett.jpg]

2008 Elite Santonio Holmes ZC 264/400 (from jeeptrader)

[Image: 08EliteZCHomles-400.jpg]

and an ebay addition.....

2010 SP Authentic Navorro Bowman 264/599

[Image: 10SPaBowman.jpg]

Great Bowman addition. Great looking card and great looking freebies as well. Just great. Big Grin