`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identifying this 22k Gold Mark McGwire card

Help identifying this 22k Gold Mark McGwire card
I can't find this card and was hoping someone could assist. There are a couple on eBay on sale for about $40, but would rather enter into beckett to trade/sell. It is 22k gold, made in 1998 and shows his 62nd and 70th HR's. It is #'d 2453 of 7000. Thanks for any assistance -Chris

[Image: 100_0088.jpg][Image: 100_0089.jpg]
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

RE: Help identifying this 22k Gold Mark McGwire card
Wow...cool card....and I for one am stumped. Curious to see who else has one.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(01-02-2012, 06:46 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Wow...cool card....and I for one am stumped. Curious to see who else has one.
I have similar gold cards of Ripken and Griffey both with the Upper Deck logo on them and don't know anything about them.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

yes, it is really cool looking. Just wish it was George BrettSmile
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

im trying to remember...i believe these might have been a qvc item

(01-02-2012, 10:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im trying to remember...i believe these might have been a qvc item
Ive seen these before too, I think it was a thread on here a loooong while ago. I cant remember what they were.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Here's what my Griffey card looks like.
[Image: KG1.jpg][Image: KG2.jpg][Image: KGC.jpg]
Different from the McGwire card but still it has the Upper Deck logo on it. I was told in a previous thread that it is an Upper Deck Photo Card. (?)
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(01-02-2012, 03:02 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I can't find this card and was hoping someone could assist. There are a couple on eBay on sale for about $40, but would rather enter into beckett to trade/sell. It is 22k gold, made in 1998 and shows his 62nd and 70th HR's. It is #'d 2453 of 7000. Thanks for any assistance -Chris

[Image: 100_0088.jpg][Image: 100_0089.jpg]
I have one as well and not sure what to do with it?
I also have 22k Upper Deck World series card from 1998 New York Yankees. I cant find pricing anywhere