IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Cowboys

2012 Cowboys
Who stays...... Who goes??????
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: 2012 Cowboys
Garrett needs to go seems like hes doing nothing but screwing us play after play , QB sneak on 4th down conversion WTF ?????????? Ices our own kicker WTF ?????????? hes not the savior hes a problem ... Bring Jimmy Johnson back now that was a coach ..
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

Scandrick and Sensabaugh will be the only secondary left and maybe Jenkins. Newman, Ball, Brooking, James need a bus ticket right now, not even a plane ride home. Angry
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

So mad, had to double post...... =P
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Garrett needs to be gone, along with Romo. I know a lot of people are gonna get pissy with me saying Romo needs to go, but truly he does. What has he done for the organization? not much of anything except blow some 4th qtr leads. The players who did well for them this year were d.ware, d. Murray, D. Bryant, m. Austin, L. Robinson, J. Witten, S. Lee. Others had bursts of good along with streaks of "Im not good to play for the Rams practice squad".
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

i expect Jerry to clean house....he dont like to wait at all AND he did build the new digs so his boyz could play in a SB there someday...he cant be happy
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-01-2012, 11:35 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Scandrick and Sensabaugh will be the only secondary left and maybe Jenkins. Newman, Ball, Brooking, James need a bus ticket right now, not even a plane ride home. Angry
And the ONLY reason these clowns MIGHT be back is JJ was dumb enough to sign them to million dollar deals this year. Thanks Jerry, can I have some of MY money back that I spend year in and year out on jerseys, mem, cards....???? I literally feel sick just thinking about it. Sad
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I'm going to be honest...Jerry needs to go. Not sure who can do that since he's the owner, but he's the problem.

He's said Garrett was safe, but knowing Jerry, he will go back on his word. Romo needs to go and they need to draft RGIII. The only players who should stay are Witten and ....

well, everyone else should go. This year was better than last as they were 8-8 as opposed to 6-10 (in 2010). But you can't get swept at home by a division foe (the Giants) and expect to do well.

I had nothing but doubt going into tonight because this team doesn't know how to win the big game on the road.

They played well at home this season and had a good year, even a decent December. They were 1-4, but one of those (against Philly) didn't count and they were ahead of the Giants until the final 3 minutes when they played New York at home. So, the Cowboys didn't play bad, just couldn't finish...hmmm, kinda like the Texas Rangers.

Who goes:

Spencer (Butler is ready, and he will wont stupid money)
Ogletree (hello Radway)
Morris
Kosier
Brooking
James
Sensabaugh
T-New
McBriar
Bennett

On The Fence:

Holley
Robinson (dont know how much $ he will want)
Brent
Elam
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Romo... It is time... Let the guy hit the door...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin