Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Cowboys

RE: 2012 Cowboys
(01-01-2012, 11:49 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: Who goes:

Spencer (Butler is ready, and he will wont stupid money)
Ogletree (hello Radway)
Morris
Kosier
Brooking
James
Sensabaugh
T-New
McBriar
Bennett

On The Fence:

Holley
Robinson (dont know how much $ he will want)
Brent
Elam
I think McBriar's 50 yards per punt average is one of the few bright spots on this team. Now, if he played for the Saints or Peckers or Patriots, who didn't punt all year, he wouldn't be needed.

As total impartial person that watches football, I would say that the DC needs to go obviously a lot of it falls on him especially the 4th quarter collapes this year. Obviously Jerry Jones made a mistake firing Wade Phillips last year when the team was destroyed by injuries.

2010 Houston Texans Defense= Last (no wade)
2011 Houston Texans Defense= First (with wade)

(01-02-2012, 12:17 AM)card ripper Wrote: As total impartial person that watches football, I would say that the DC needs to go obviously a lot of it falls on him especially the 4th quarter collapes this year. Obviously Jerry Jones made a mistake firing Wade Phillips last year when the team was destroyed by injuries.

2010 Houston Texans Defense= Last (no wade)
2011 Houston Texans Defense= First (with wade)
The DC and HC are both in their first year. They deserve at least 1 more year to try and get their systems in. It's unfair to fire either of them after 1 year. But then again, when has Jones ever been fair or just or even smart. Nobody what stupid decision he will make next.

At this point, I'd rather Cuban (gulp!) buy the team and run it.

They needed to have Bruce Carter in there and not 80 year old Keith Brooking!

Secondary needs a complete overhaul for starters, then get a few younger guys on the O line. Look how well Tyron Smith has played, its because he is young healthy and has the stamina.

Get Demarco Murray healthy, we won games when he was playing. The offensive weapons are fine, but i think Garret is swamped being head coach and offensive coordinator, thus his bad play calls and dumb mistakes like ice his own kicker. Bring in a offensive coordinator and let Garret focus on head coach duties.

Also even though i have always liked Romo he is getting on up their in shelf life and getting injured more and more. Bring in that backup QB Flynn from Green Bay, i hear he will be needing a contract. Or at least bring in some young talent to groom, because Romo's days are numbered. Keep Robinson, the guy has been able to get open alot and help this team, sign him for 2 years see what happens.

All in all there is alot work and changes this team needs to make to be able to play consistently to their true potential. They gave this season away and beat themselves. There is no good reason why we were even in the position we were in today if not for some obvious areas of crucial change.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

They should start with Garrett, he has no clue how to be an NFL head coach. When he has a 3 point lead with 6 minutes to go in the game, he goes into a shell with the play calling and doesn't play his offense and instead is willing to just run it 3 times and punt, then the other team goes down and scores with 30 seconds to go and people are quick to bash Romo for blowing the game. Yes, Romo made some mistakes early in the season, but the guy played incredibly well with all the injuries he played through behind a young inexperienced o-line that didn't give him alot of time. That said, I'm not a Cowboys fan or a Romo fan either.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Im a huge Cowboy hater, but it's very obvious what they need. Other than Sean Lee, who had a beast of a season, the Cowgirls linebacking core is weak. Sorry Brooking, you are 17 years past your prime. Also, Im considering Ware as a D-Lineman, even though I think he's an OLB.

Looking at getting a backup QB is very important. Romo is a human bandaid, and even though he plays with a lot of heart, he gets injured a lot... Having a reliable backup is important.
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

Back up Qb is a major one. Rb is another. Murray is good but Jones is a joke. Fiammetta MUST be resigned. The Running game started clicking once he was in the lineup. They need a few corners too
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37