`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption 911

Redemption 911
I just busted a box of 2008 topps chrome and to my dismay, pulled a Chris Johnson rookie auto redemption. Im going to try to call tomorrow, but the anxiety of Topps' decision is killing me. The redemption expired a year and a half ago, but what are my chances of actually getting the card? What are is everyone's experiences with getting something out of an expired redemption. I understand that sometimes they will give you something other than the pulled card. Thanks for the input guys and wish me luck!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Redemption 911
good luck but Topps is pretty strict when it comes to expired redemptions Sad

I would make up some bs about how ur such a big fan of topps compared to panini and UD and then say something like this should be good for something since u couldn't actually put the hits in the box but instead redemption cards and that a first class card company would honor a redemption no mater the time it was pulled lol try to get it all in before they hang up or put u on hold and good luck.I wan an write a letter to each of the companies on redemptions and expirations

I have the Same Problem I open 2 box's of 2007 Select and got a /10 Rudi Johnson Auto $n/a with the redemtion expiring in 09' I also got anothe no name player redemtion.
X

(01-02-2012, 02:18 AM)twisms1 Wrote: I have the Same Problem I open 2 box's of 2007 Select and got a /10 Rudi Johnson Auto $n/a with the redemtion expiring in 09' I also got anothe no name player redemtion.
Panini is pretty good with expired redemptions ..... give them a holler in the morning Smile