`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5038 yards ..... 41 TD passes .....

RE: 5038 yards ..... 41 TD passes .....
I like how some people still think that you have to run the ball alot to succeed in this league. Just look at the incredible year its been for QBs.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(01-01-2012, 05:51 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I hope all of you got a good look at Matt Flynn. That guy was our QB when my Tigers won the National Championship in 2007. I really hope he gets to be a starter next season somewhere. SIX FREAKING TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 5.jpg]

BTW I TOTALLY agree: Stafford got hosed, and that ain't right
Flynn did play outstanding today Smile
(01-01-2012, 06:16 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: I like how some people still think that you have to run the ball alot to succeed in this league. Just look at the incredible year its been for QBs.
three QB's broke the 5,000 yard mark this year ..... Brees, Brady, and Matty Smile

only 4 QB's have ever done that !!! Smile

I really can't wait till the Lions get a running game Smile maybe next year ???
(01-01-2012, 05:29 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: INSANE!! What a great game! Minus the ref's lol I don't know what game they were watching, but it wasn't the Lions/Packers lol Smile
don't blame the refs ..... blame a third string secondary ..... God I hope everyone is healthy for next week Sad
(01-01-2012, 05:10 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Great game today for your boys Smile Wish they would've won Big Grin Stafford can't go wrong with those stats!!!

Not sure about the SB though :p Since the Steelers are winning it ALL Big Grin
where's the "ignore" button when you need it lol Smile

All I know is that I can't wait to pull a triple AU of 2011's 5,000 yd passers! Somebody better be smart enough to put Brady, Brees & Stafford on a triple AU next year! : )
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(01-01-2012, 06:31 PM)pbean Wrote: Flynn did play outstanding today Smile

three QB's broke the 5,000 yard mark this year ..... Brees, Brady, and Matty Smile

only 4 QB's have ever done that !!! Smile

I really can't wait till the Lions get a running game Smile maybe next year ???

don't blame the refs ..... blame a third string secondary ..... God I hope everyone is healthy for next week Sad

where's the "ignore" button when you need it lol Smile
And one who was knocking on the door step was sit out.
But you still need a RB threat..........

Stafford had an amazing season but how could you not with Calvin as your receiver..... Hands down best reciever in league!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(01-01-2012, 05:10 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Great game today for your boys Smile Wish they would've won Big Grin Stafford can't go wrong with those stats!!!

Not sure about the SB though :p Since the Steelers are winning it ALL Big Grin
How can a guy with a Ray Rice banner in his sig say the Steelers are gonna win the Super Bowl. That's zero love for your boy, so wrong...lol

Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Stafford definetly had one helluva year!! If he can continue to stay healthy & play like this, they'll be a contender every year.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-02-2012, 12:40 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Stafford had an amazing season but how could you not with Calvin as your receiver..... Hands down best reciever in league!
So, why wasn't Kolb a top QB this year? He was throwing to Fitz....there goes that argument.

Yes Stafford has Calvin...but every team knee the Lions had NO run game and tried to take Calvin out of the game. Stafford had to spread the ball around, and he did. He showed composure in the pocket, took to hard shots, and made some CLUTCH throws this year. I hope he keeps it up.

Just give him some credit....as he deserves it!! Remember....he's 23/24 years young.
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

I'm surprised every QB doesn't get 5000 yards when defenders get flagged and fined all day.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/