`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Cardinals and Royals talent

RE: WTTF: Cardinals and Royals talent
so far i have everything except the Superfractor, but i have many extras if you going after one
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 09:25 PM)giants1957 Wrote: so far i have everything except the Superfractor, but i have many extras if you going after one
I've been out of collecting for so long, and just got started into actually trading a few months back, that I don't have really even a start to a rainbow of anyone other than maybe having a refractor or two of someone. The one that I have a couple of and would LOVE to finish is 2010 Topps Chrome Jon Jay autos. I have the base, refractor, and blue refractor, but I can never seem to find the red, gold, or ever seen the super.
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

bump for new years
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

Might want to give me a check. I have a few but not many.

Would you be interested in Mike Moustakas Bowmans Best Refractor #/99.

(01-01-2012, 01:37 PM)my twins Wrote: Would you be interested in Mike Moustakas Bowmans Best Refractor #/99.
Very much so!

offer sent let me know