`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Card Lookup & Pop Report

Graded Card Lookup & Pop Report
I noticing lately a number of cards for sale in the market (particularly BGS10s) that unaccounted for in both the beckett population report and graded card lookup. Does anyone know if this is a technical snafu due to the website changeover? Or is the population report and online graded card lookup just not entirely up to date?

RE: Graded Card Lookup & Pop Report
GCL and Pop report are accessing the database that the old grading software used. Grading changed software on Dec 13. New database has all the old data in it, but the GCL and Pop Report have not yet been rewritten to pull data from the new database. Will be getting to that in the near future.
IT Guy

For those who have recently registered for an account on the grading site and then couldn't get the link in the validation email to work, I have just found and fixed the problem that was making the link take you to the marketplace instead of validating your account.
IT Guy

(12-31-2011, 08:34 PM)it guy Wrote: For those who have recently registered for an account on the grading site and then couldn't get the link in the validation email to work, I have just found and fixed the problem that was making the link take you to the marketplace instead of validating your account.
Awesome, thank you for everything you do!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

hi does anyone know the total population of 2003 tops 1st edition lebron james cards their is i know psa has graded a total of 361 but cant seem to find the population report from beckett

LEBRON POP

[Image: full]

The pop report is still pretty inaccurate.

I have cards graded in the years of 2019, 2020 and this year which were not added to it.

Brings up the date the card was graded and the grade but when you look at the population for the card it is blank.

If you click on the set and it takes you to a page which only says "no card exists" message every time.

I have heard from other collectors who have missing cards recently graded by Beckett also.

Looking at some cards for sale on Ebay and searching up the serial numbers and a ton show up as they don't exist on the population report.

Is what is the point of having a population report if Beckett doesn't even bother to add newly graded cards to it?

Is it due to incorrect set inputting?

Is it due to a system glitch or bug?

I have noticed the same thing.

F1 Dynasty cards that get charged $150 per card to grade and they don't show up at all in the pop reports. If i search for the serial number I can find them, but the pop reports show nothing.

I also have cards from back in 2019 that were graded that also don't show up.

Its very, very poor customer service, COVID 19 is not going to work as an excuse either.

I was about to start a thread about this. I had 13 cards graded almost a year ago and all but 2 showed up in the pop report...and they happen to be the more high end cards I sent (one a superfractor). I worry that when/if I decide to sell them, a buyer might say “well I don’t see it in the pop report, so it must be a fake BGS grading”. I’m not sure why it would take this long and I’m not confident that they’ll be posted, since it’s been almost a year.

I have a promo card that is BGS graded and in the pop report, but not in the registry. Inputting the serial # into the registry gives a completely different year/sport/set. I've had a moderator work on it for a very long time and due to it being such an odd ball 1/1 promo it's all kinda of snafu between card creator and grading. I almost have to hold onto it by default at this point.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram