Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I THINK IM GONA CRY
Bug 
I THINK IM GONA CRY
I THINK IM GONA CRY, JUST GOT HOME AND REALIZED THE DANG FEEDBACK THING THATS BEEN HAPPENING TO EVERYBODY JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!!

FREAKING P!$$ED

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT A COMMENT THAT SAYS
"AWESOME TRADER, PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: I THINK IM GONA CRY
That sucks, was it a newbie?

has less than 20 trades but i wouldnt consider a newbie...in my opinion a very respectable member around here actually

I hate their setup!!! Normally I don't trade, just gift lol so I don't consider myself a newbie Tongue ....totally didnt even see the stupid stars.

Sad

And in case anyone begins bashing - it SHOULD have been all 5 stars.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(12-30-2011, 06:27 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I hate their setup!!! Normally I don't trade, just gift lol so I don't consider myself a newbie Tongue ....totally didnt even see the stupid stars.

Sad

thanks for backing me up matt...i wasnt gona put your name up here but thanks for stepping up!!

Im sure there will be a feature set in place to fix these things. Its gonna have bugs and such, so there should be a fix for it yes?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

you would think that it would be a pretty simple fix.....(says the person who took nearly 2 days to set up a scanner to photobucket!!lol)

I just cant see why it would take "computer nerds" this long to figure it out......I bet if one of them traded around here and got shafted it would be fixed instantly!! Ok im sorry beckett...no more bashing, im just iritated bc i love this site and many of you sooooo much but in the last 30 days ive had 2 trades go sour (never received my end), one in limbo where it took the other trader 1.5 months to ship (with zero communication) and the one card i needed most from this deal was substituted with the wrong card, and then now my perfect feedback has been ruined also!!!

soooooo irritated!!!

no need to worry ..... you have a great reputation around here, and anyone you've traded with will definitely back you up Smile

(12-30-2011, 06:27 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I hate their setup!!! Normally I don't trade, just gift lol so I don't consider myself a newbie Tongue ....totally didnt even see the stupid stars.

Sad

I agree, great, generous member you are fbqueen!!! I saw a thread by Floyd that they were gonna add people to a list to have that type of stuff removed from your profile. Lets hope so.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Be sure to PM Floydtown or JK AMsterdam to be put on the list.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC