`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant believe my (bad) luck

Cant believe my (bad) luck
So I bought a 2008/09 Rookie Threads (Upper Deck) trying to land a Rose auto or sick card.
Opened all packs but one, and when I open the last one.....yes, redemption card. Thought it was going to be a very good one since I always think that way when it comes to redemption (of course it doesnt work this way).
I start to read and.....Derrick Rose!

But....kept reading and expiration date is 11/25/2010. Cant believe my terrible luck.

Any chance I can get anything from Upper Deck for it?

Sad

RE: Cant believe my (bad) luck
It wouldn't hurt as you can call and ask see if they can do anything. I would call what do u have to lose worst case they can maybe send some packs.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

+1 Call Upperdeck and see if they can at least get you an auto of his.

Hurry up & call them... I would hope they give you another auto, since the extra ones for your redemption was probably used up to fulfill other redemption replacements... If you don't get a good answer from the customer rep... keep calling back to see if you can get a hold of a different rep. write down their names date/time & brief remarks about your conversation.. if nothing happens good... leave a few comments on their Facebook page.. make sure leave the customer rep's name on the comment. Somebody will more likely respond.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I think if these Companies put the redemption in the pack and it counts as a hit then there should be no expiration, they should fulfill the redemption or get you a replacement.

I redeemed mine way back when, but it still took at least 6 months to get the card. It is my only rose auto. I hope this works out for you!

Kill them with kindness and you might be surprised! Good luck! I hope it works out because I hate to see a fellow collector get cheated.