`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody college players your looking forward to collect?

Anybody college players your looking forward to collect?
Just curious , is there anybody in college right now you can wait till they get in the NBA so you can collect their stuff? This next draft is supposed to be loaded with potential stars so I just wanted to ask the question.

I know for one I can't wait till Harrison Barnes is in the NBA so I can get his stuff, after he wins me a National title at UNC Tongue

RE: Anybody college players your looking forward to collect?
Two guys you might know..... Harrison Barnes & his running mate, Kendal Marshall
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

oh yes 2 of my favorites, I've got a 8x10 of each of them on my wall signed.

Would love to see Jared Sullinger or Thomas Robinson in the NBA. But I won't mind if T-Rob stays for his senior year. He is a junior now..

Austin Rivers, whenever he decides to come out...being a Celtics fan and an obvious fan of Doc's I think he will be fun to collect.

(12-30-2011, 03:01 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Just curious , is there anybody in college right now you can wait till they get in the NBA so you can collect their stuff? This next draft is supposed to be loaded with potential stars so I just wanted to ask the question.

I know for one I can't wait till Harrison Barnes is in the NBA so I can get his stuff, after he wins me a National title at UNC Tongue

Sorry pal, gonna have to wait an extra year for that after Sullinger, Buford, Craft and Co take one down for the Buckeyes this year :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

UNC is too loaded and experienced to let that happen.

(01-02-2012, 08:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Sorry pal, gonna have to wait an extra year for that after Sullinger, Buford, Craft and Co take one down for the Buckeyes this year :-P

Im glad to see theres some people looking to collect others besides the obvious Jordans,Kobe's,Lebrons and Durants!

Just wondering how UNC is experinced? But although he was drafted last year he decided to stay overseas and make more money while further developing his game and lighting up score boards, I can't wait for Kyle ?Singler to come back to the states and make an impact for the Pistons! Guy is a phenomenal leader, hustler, teammate, but most importantly a WINNER.