`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: very excited about UFC 141

OT: very excited about UFC 141
Tomorrow night my favorite current UFC fighter, brock lesnar finally returns from illness and health issues, to face what is his toughest opponent yet. It is the literally the biggest fight of the year and im super excited to see him back.

Also another sure fire action packed fight will be nate diaz against cowboy cerrone. These guys seem to hate each other with a passion and its the classic gansta city boy diaz vrs good ol country boy cerrone.

Who do you guys think will win?

Lesnar vs Overeem

Diaz vs Cerrone

My picks are Lesnar by submission and Cerrone by knockout
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: OT: very excited about UFC 141
I must disagree. I think Cain Velasquez was Lesnars toughest opponent. And when they fought, Im the only one of my friends who picked Velasquez to win. I really like him & I think his lost to Junior Dos Santos was the fluke of the century!! Anyway, Im am stoked to see lesnar & overeem go at it! I jus hope they dont get tierd & passout in like 90 seconds, lol. I wanna see a slobber-knocker!!! Dont really care who wins. I just wanna see a GREAT fight!! Besides, my 3 fav's arnt in that pvv..... Matt Hughes (G.O.A.T.), Jon Jones & Anderson Silva.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I hope Lesnar wins a decision after they go toe to toe for three rounds. I dont really care for Diaz or Cerrone but I think Diaz wins the fight. He is a jackwagon but he sure can fight.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

If Lesnar didn't go down with Tiberculitis, I think this could be closer. But Carwin and Cain both showed that Lesnar doesn't do well against strikers (unless they gas) and Reem is a sick sick striker. I think Reem also sets up the future for Jon Jones, where he can do a massive bulk and move up to the Heavy Weight Division after owning the LHW for 2-3 years. I'm rooting for Cerrone from Camp Jackson, and hating on Nate.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

Lesnar and Cerrone. Lesnar was obviously still sick the last time he fought. He is now fully healthy and I expect he will dominate Overeem. I also think Cain was his toughest match, but he had NOTHING during that fight, which I attribute partially to the illness.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I like Brock in this fight. First, for those who dont know, this will be a 5 round fight, which I think favors Brock. He's got a gas tank and I think he can def outlast Overeem, who is notorious for not having stamina or a ground game. IF Brock can get him down, he's got this fight. With all that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Overeem KOs Brock in the first 2 minutes. It should be a great fight either way. I am also really stoked for Diaz vs Cerrone. I am one of the few people who actually like Nate Diaz, but Cowboy has been on a roll, and looks like he is becoming a serious contender.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.