`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If (When) Upper Deck goes under...

If (When) Upper Deck goes under...
Will Press Pass and/or SAGE be able to pick up where they got (dropped) off? Will they get their licenses again or will someone else get it and run with it?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: If (When) Upper Deck goes under...
(12-29-2011, 02:55 PM)all day baby Wrote: Will Press Pass and/or SAGE be able to pick up where they got (dropped) off? Will they get their licenses again or will someone else get it and run with it?
I can see a small bidding war there for sure Smile don't know if the NCAA is going to get the $$$ they're looking for. I'm sure Topps and Panini will stay away from College licencing after seeing how bad UD bombed with their last products Wink

"when" really is a broad word ..... when all you have is Collegiate licences for Football, and Hockey is now your bread and butter I can see a hard fall coming in the near future.

I know too many folks waiting for cards for 1 1/2 - 2 years now, they still have unfulfilled redemptions from 2009 !!!

I know they will never see another $$$ from me after my last fiasco with them .....

My big question of the day is ..... when they're gone how bad are their BV's gonna crash ???

fleer has held up pretty well in terms of bv imo
(12-29-2011, 03:01 PM)pbean Wrote: I can see a small bidding war there for sure Smile don't know if the NCAA is going to get the $$$ they're looking for. I'm sure Topps and Panini will stay away from College licencing after seeing how bad UD bombed with their last products Wink

"when" really is a broad word ..... when all you have is Collegiate licences for Football, and Hockey is now your bread and butter I can see a hard fall coming in the near future.

I know too many folks waiting for cards for 1 1/2 - 2 years now, they still have unfulfilled redemptions from 2009 !!!

I know they will never see another $$$ from me after my last fiasco with them .....

My big question of the day is ..... when they're gone how bad are their BV's gonna crash ???
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

IDK whats going on but I miss NFL products from UD. Wish they would step it up!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-29-2011, 04:38 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: IDK whats going on but I miss NFL products from UD. Wish they would step it up!!!
I think that ship has sailed... then hit an iceberg and sunk deep.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Upper Decks New Business name is Titanic
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..