`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize question

Organize question
Having issues with the org and was wondering what I need to do. I tried adding everything to the football folder, aroud 450 items and then when I click to trade with someone and try to add from my stuff, it is still just showing like 180 items. jlmk what i need to do. Thanks mike

RE: Organize question
Did you mark your items For Trade?

Need to check the cards in your org, and make sure you have a "1" under the "For Trade" column.

okay thanks Looks like i forgot to click the trade away box. Thanks again guys

(12-29-2011, 11:49 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Need to check the cards in your org, and make sure you have a "1" under the "For Trade" column.
Sounds like the OP figured it out, but just to clarify for any newbies who might read the thread, it's the "TRADE AWAY" box that needs a quantity entered for cards you want to offer for trade. The "TRADE FOR" box is for cards you want to acquire in a trade.

Didn't want "Trade For" and "For Trade" to get confusing.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(12-29-2011, 12:46 PM)ceocards Wrote: Sounds like the OP figured it out, but just to clarify for any newbies who might read the thread, it's the "TRADE AWAY" box that needs a quantity entered for cards you want to offer for trade. The "TRADE FOR" box is for cards you want to acquire in a trade.

Didn't want "Trade For" and "For Trade" to get confusing.
The OP didnt figure it out, I managed to click the trade away button lol
Think im set again. Thanks again guys