`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what I just pulled in Ultimate 11

RE: Look what I just pulled in Ultimate 11
(12-30-2011, 07:43 AM)rcm331 Wrote: That is very interesting. What are the other cards that you pulled?
post 4 as I ask the same thing

There was a Days Gone By of Bossy, Shutt, O'Reilly and Dionne. Also Ante Niemi auto'ed Stanleys Heroes or something Jersey card.

so are you going to sell the chance to win the helmet or enter into the contest?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sweet card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-30-2011, 08:41 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: post 4 as I ask the same thing

There was a Days Gone By of Bossy, Shutt, O'Reilly and Dionne. Also Ante Niemi auto'ed Stanleys Heroes or something Jersey card.

so are you going to sell the chance to win the helmet or enter into the contest?
You know now that I realize that I actually did not win a helmet, I am a little disappointed. Since I am out west I will probably sell it, as I will not be anywhere near Toronto in the spring for the Expo.

you don't have to be there, Dr. Price is very good. about that

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/products-...rettyPhoto[enable]/1/

What if I pull an Ultimate Giveaway card but I am not able to attend the Spring Expo?

As long as your card is registered before April 15, 2012 you will be qualified to enter the "Spin To Win" event. If you are unable to attend the Spring Expo and you win we will notify you and determine the best way to get you your Ultimate Giveaway.

(12-30-2011, 05:25 PM)rippinwax Wrote: You know now that I realize that I actually did not win a helmet, I am a little disappointed. Since I am out west I will probably sell it, as I will not be anywhere near Toronto in the spring for the Expo.

Also if you dont win the helment you will get something

What if my Ultimate Giveaway card is not the winner?

There are no losers in this program. Anyone whose Ultimate Giveaway card is not chosen will receive a 1/1 original sketch of the player whose card they sent in.

hope that helps... by the way a few of the jersey 1/1 have sold for around $200 on that auction site...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)