`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few random packs

A few random packs
Received a few random packs.....5 packs of U.D.series 1 landed me a Nuge,Landeskog,and a Smith-Pelly canvas....not to bad at all ...then 3 packs of Pinnacle one of which was a super thick pack ...I pulled a case hit with a Skinner Black card .....the super thick pack landed me this..
[Image: a1-2.jpg]

[Image: a4.jpg]
Thoughts and comments always welcomed....
I also want to wish everyone the best of the New Year!

RE: A few random packs
Gotta love when you score big!! Congrats on the pulls!
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

Received a few random packs.....5 packs of U.D.series 1 landed me a Nuge,Landeskog,and a Smith-Pelly canvas....not to bad at all ...then 3 packs of Pinnacle one of which was a super thick pack ...I pulled a case hit with a Skinner Black card .....the super thick pack landed me this..

What does Received a few random packs mean? Did you buy "hot" packs?

No I never buy those hot packs.......My nieces and nephews came over with a few gifts a slew of random packs baseball,hockey,football.....and pulled roughly 10 hits out of the packs ....I did not bother to post the football and baseball hits in the hockey forum......I was surprised at the amount of hits they pulled out of those packs..even though they bought them for me I prefer when they open them..and would also prefer their picks of packs than ever buying any hot pack....thanks for the comments......Happy Holidays

Sweet crosby
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

wow you made out like a bandit

great gifts!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I'll give it to Panini for bringing it with the jersey swatches. Hopefully we'll get to see the YG pulls sometime, especially the canvas. What a haul...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee