Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mashup

mashup
[Image: 21831.jpg]

s'up geezer's, have had a bit of time on my hands so i thought i'd query this. has anyone seem something like this before? is it common? at a glance it looks like you're average 'NBA Top Prospects' card of Byron Houston (no disrespect to Byron) from the 92-93 Upper Deck series but from the looks of it, it appears the card has been cross-polinated with one of those 'Fanimation' cards (specifically) 'Agent 23' from the same series...this would explain the 'Agent 23' appearing upside down on the card. it's probably not a particularly rare thing, i'm sure they printed off many many more genetic mutations but i've had the card for a while now as was just interested to know.

anyway, i'll check back later and see if anyone is remotely interested/has a similar story.

cheers

S.

RE: mashup
nothing really rare about it, upper deck has been doing this for the last 20 years lol, grab a blaster box of 09-10 ud basketball, youll get a bunch of error cards.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

If it had a picture of agent 23 with Byron Houston's name on the card, it might be worth more. But I doubt you could get more than $20 if you sat on it a while and found a collector of error cards that would pay even that.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!
Wink 

yeah thanks guys, thought that might be the case. fortunately i have other plans for my retirement, lol.

catch.