`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED!! Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! 362 Cards. Supbullcoc CLOSEST!!

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
im thinkin 121
Photobucket

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
(12-27-2011, 09:16 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: no sheet.. thats why i guessed 238... Smile
I saw that too! Thought "Damn, he's gettin' awful close!!" LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

248 Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

96 - I see some fat top loaders in there!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

158. That's a lot of bubbles haha
KAB Sports Cards & Collectables.
www.kabboxbreaks.com
Our channel for all of our live breaks.
http://vaughnlive.tv/kabsportscards
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/krisbrester/
[Image: d7ba6910.jpg]

148 thanks
Photobucket

(12-27-2011, 07:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: Ok so most of you have seen the thread with my 3 weeks worth bubble mailers and someone said I should do a contest on how many there were. Well some have been hauled off so I cant give an accurate number so I decided to do a guess the number of cards in the bubble mailers! Here is a pic of the bubble mailers incase anyone missed it:

[Image: 2011-12-27012057.jpg]

Here is the stack of cards you get to guess at:

[Image: 2011-12-27182945.jpg]
[Image: 2011-12-271829450.jpg]

There are 6 stacks of cards there. First person to guess the CORRECT number of TOTAL cards will get this:

[Image: Dec01777.jpg]

Look up the BV if you wanna know the stake here lol

The rules:

1 guess per person. If your post is edited, you wont win! Guessing will end Wednesday Dec 28th at 4pm CST so get your guesses in early. If no one guesses the correct number a small but nice package will be sent to the person who is closest without going over. Good Luck!!
152 Great contest and nice mail for you. great prize as well. Later mike

hmmmm, how about 129?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Gotta be 177 and I've seen an Einstein like that on ebay for quite a while now ha it'd be neat to have

(12-27-2011, 09:54 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Gotta be 177 and I've seen an Einstein like that on ebay for quite a while now ha it'd be neat to have
I bought it for my set. The Guys thats been on there for almost a year is still there. I got mine for a third of his asking price lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC