`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Wants" not showing up

"Wants" not showing up
Over the last few weeks I've added a couple hundred cards with 1's in the want column,but they're not showing up when I search someones organize.Older "wants" are there,but nothing new.Anybody else have this problem?
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers

RE: "Wants" not showing up
Post this in the help forum. Prolly get a better response there.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(12-27-2011, 06:12 PM)gshankle Wrote: Over the last few weeks I've added a couple hundred cards with 1's in the want column,but they're not showing up when I search someones organize.Older "wants" are there,but nothing new.Anybody else have this problem?
wants is now call "trade for"
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

confused me at first as well. If you want a card and are trading with people here then a qty needs to be marked in the Trade For column.

yea "Trade for" is what you need to setup. I had this problem before. Just make sure when you get cards you are seeking you update and put a 1 in the have column and 0 in the trade for. Or you'll keep getting doubles and so on.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Thanks.Wasn't aware of the Trade For column.What is the Want column used,or even good,for now?

"Want" column is now used for people who want to keep track of wants, but don't have any interest in online trading.

As the others have said, for cards to show up as "wanted" in online trading, use the "Trade For" column. You may need to adjust your organize settings to add that column to the display.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thank you very much.