`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1980's Montana Psa9

RE: 1980's Montana Psa9
I don't know if I have anything for them but I'd like a shot at them, I can look up bv and send you screen shots if need be
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(02-10-2012, 09:50 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I don't know if I have anything for them but I'd like a shot at them, I can look up bv and send you screen shots if need be
Computer is acting up and I couldn't access your trade page for long,but from what I saw I liked a couple things from baseball like the Alomar auto.Which Montana's did you like?Thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(02-10-2012, 10:49 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Computer is acting up and I couldn't access your trade page for long,but from what I saw I liked a couple things from baseball like the Alomar auto.Which Montana's did you like?Thanks
I assumed you were trying to do a all or none type deal so I didn't really look too deep but I would say the Alomar is on the table for this deal so what else has your fancy?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(02-10-2012, 10:59 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I assumed you were trying to do a all or none type deal so I didn't really look too deep but I would say the Alomar is on the table for this deal so what else has your fancy?
They should all be in my organize if you want to send me an open offer.Thanks.I'll send you a list later because the trade page isn't working that good right now.

Bump for the holiday