`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT- Feedback for thought.

RE: OT- Feedback for thought.
I completely understand where your coming from.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

I agree about the fear of retaliatory feedback, also don't want to ruin someone's rep over a minor issue (if it is major, I will contact them).

Also, if someone is checking their feedback regularly and have 5.00 then the will know exactly who dinged them. (even if it is not a negative.)

CEO has a good point about the FB staying in "limbo" forever. So that would not work.

I figure once I make a good reputation on here, then I won't have to worry about bad marks from an unreasonable trader, but for now, I do.

On the bay, I hate the sellers that say they will leave feedback once I leave them a positive - if I am aware of it, I won't buy from them. If I have already bought, then I won't leave them FB at all. I always leave feedback promptly for buyers on the bay - regardless of whether I have received pos FB from them (usually leave it before I ship, since I have received their payment).

On here, I tried to send it quickly, until the FB problems (still having problems on some of them, but have left most).

I know that the OP and a few of the responders on here have traded with me - please let me know if I am one of those that you were not happy with.

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

I agree that it is bull. I work hard to be a good trader. I screwed up on a trade lat week and contacted my trader and told them, they waited until I fixed my mistake and still left me positive feedback. As a newer trader I also worry about getting a neg. so far so good. I always leave feedback the same day I get my cards in the mail. I love this site and most of the people on here. In my opinion tribe, you are one of my favorite traders. I would back you as a trader any day any time. As I would most of the traders on here. On a site where reputation is so important I wish there was a way to fix this issue, but it looks like they can't.

(12-26-2011, 10:53 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I agree about the fear of retaliatory feedback, also don't want to ruin someone's rep over a minor issue (if it is major, I will contact them).

Also, if someone is checking their feedback regularly and have 5.00 then the will know exactly who dinged them. (even if it is not a negative.)

CEO has a good point about the FB staying in "limbo" forever. So that would not work.

I figure once I make a good reputation on here, then I won't have to worry about bad marks from an unreasonable trader, but for now, I do.

On the bay, I hate the sellers that say they will leave feedback once I leave them a positive - if I am aware of it, I won't buy from them. If I have already bought, then I won't leave them FB at all. I always leave feedback promptly for buyers on the bay - regardless of whether I have received pos FB from them (usually leave it before I ship, since I have received their payment).

On here, I tried to send it quickly, until the FB problems (still having problems on some of them, but have left most).

I know that the OP and a few of the responders on here have traded with me - please let me know if I am one of those that you were not happy with.

Thanks,

Ken
Ken- No, the trades we've done have been excellent. I will trade with you any day.

I feel communication is very important. If I have an issue. I always contact. Its the ones who fail to communicate and respond to issues.
(12-26-2011, 11:01 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I love this site and most of the people on here. In my opinion tribe, you are one of my favorite traders. I would back you as a trader any day any time. As I would most of the traders on here. On a site where reputation is so important I wish there was a way to fix this issue, but it looks like they can't.
Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. For those who haven't had the pleasure to deal with you are definitely missing out. Soon as I take care of some priorities off the hobby. I'm going to build up my organize. Hopefully get some more stuff from you! lol

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

like the old saying.......theres always one bad apple to spoil it.....my first trade........bam got a negative
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 02:21 AM)giants1957 Wrote: like the old saying.......theres always one bad apple to spoil it.....my first trade........bam got a negative
To be fair - backing out of an accepted trade is probably worthy of a neg - regardless of the reason. If anything, the neg that was left in retaliation is exactly what this thread is about.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Just some simple communication can really solve a lot of problems.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

(12-27-2011, 10:27 AM)exposfan09 Wrote: Just some simple communication can really solve a lot of problems.
I agree, I'm in the middle of a trade now and am unable to find a card I had entered in the organize. Just waiting to hear back from the person but It's been 3 days. With the Holiday's it's understandable.

I'm new as well so trying to keep a good communication going with them through comments.

(12-27-2011, 10:21 AM)ceocards Wrote: To be fair - backing out of an accepted trade is probably worthy of a neg - regardless of the reason. If anything, the neg that was left in retaliation is exactly what this thread is about.
Probably ?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 11:12 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: I agree, I'm in the middle of a trade now and am unable to find a card I had entered in the organize. Just waiting to hear back from the person but It's been 3 days. With the Holiday's it's understandable.

I'm new as well so trying to keep a good communication going with them through comments.
No matter how many years people been trading it is always best, IMO, to make sure you have the cards first then accept. I have been there and my heart just sinks...scary feeling. I am getting better on my organization but whew! I have had some close ones. Taking hours to find on card can be draining!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!