`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darn post office

RE: darn post office
no i dont and i think most of us are kidding (more or less) not really mad that they get the day off just disappointed that the gift that didnt make it in time for christmas is going to be at least one more day before it gets here (and the cards that i bought for myself)
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(12-26-2011, 03:36 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: But I want it now!! :-D
Yes Veruca, we ALL want it now!

I've got 2 Bradford autos coming in, AND I need to ship something out too. Stupid observed holidays. Wasn't the ACTUAL holiday enough?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-26-2011, 05:58 PM)all day baby Wrote: Yes Veruca, we ALL want it now!

I've got 2 Bradford autos coming in, AND I need to ship something out too. Stupid observed holidays. Wasn't the ACTUAL holiday enough?
the ACTUAL holiday is NEVER enough...Smile who in their right mind really wants to go back to work???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

everyone knows holidays dont count if they fall on weekends. thats why the government made most holidays on mondays.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(12-26-2011, 06:07 PM)robsvideos Wrote: everyone knows holidays dont count if they fall on weekends. thats why the government made most holidays on mondays.
+1!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-26-2011, 06:05 PM)superynaldo Wrote: the ACTUAL holiday is NEVER enough...Smile who in their right mind really wants to go back to work???
+bajillion! Exactly
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.