`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great 2011 Timeless Treasures Christmas Box.

Great 2011 Timeless Treasures Christmas Box.
Wife got me a box for Christmas. I think I'll be letting her pick my boxes from now on.

[Image: 11TimelessTreasures.jpg]

Foster /499, D. Williams /99, Tarkenton /250, Aikman /100 and D. Mac /10! Pretty sweet box. What I like the most is that the game used are all from actual games not "event worn". It says on the back of the Aikman card that the jersey is from his 1992 championship campaign. I'm thinking the tear in the McFadden is from battle on the field. All are FT for Steelers. Thanks for looking!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

RE: Great 2011 Timeless Treasures Christmas Box.
would LOVE the dmac.....any chance its for trade?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-25-2011, 09:50 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: would LOVE the dmac.....any chance its for trade?
Yeah, it certainly is for trade. Looking for Steelers stuff in return.

(12-25-2011, 10:12 AM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Yeah, it certainly is for trade. Looking for Steelers stuff in return.
might have some stuff....let me scrape it together and i will scan the lot for ya....cool?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-25-2011, 11:24 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: might have some stuff....let me scrape it together and i will scan the lot for ya....cool?
Yeah, that works for me.

I'd be interested in that Tarkenton, if you could check my bucket- I have a handful of steelers I can think of off the top of my head- Thanks!
[Image: Tucksbanner.jpg]

Banner courtesy of kylebucksfan

Looking mainly for Vikings and some Broncos, but am up for whatever-

Bucket Link

Nice box! It's so rare (and refreshing) these days to see a group of hits without the likes of Delone Carter, Bilal Powell, or Austin Pettis!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(12-26-2011, 04:16 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Nice box! It's so rare (and refreshing) these days to see a group of hits without the likes of Delone Carter, Bilal Powell, or Austin Pettis!
Yeah, I was kinda worried when I opened it to see the likes of those guys but the McFadden was the 2nd card in the pack followed by 2 HOF QB's. I couldn't believe it.

(12-26-2011, 04:16 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Nice box! It's so rare (and refreshing) these days to see a group of hits without the likes of Delone Carter, Bilal Powell, or Austin Pettis!
Now that is the truth...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

give me a check for the aikman please
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)