`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled 1/1 Anakin Skywalker. Lil Help Please.

Pulled 1/1 Anakin Skywalker. Lil Help Please.
I am a big Baseball card collector and when my LCS had a sale I picked up a box of 2005 Topps Revenge of the Sith cards for my son. Well he busted his box today and pulled a 1/1 Anakin Skywalker Artist Sketch card (artist signed KD) of Anakin wearing the dark cloak...my son says this is when he turned bad. Any idea of value?

Sorry for the cruddy pick!

[Image: Anakin.jpg]

RE: Pulled 1/1 Anakin Skywalker. Lil Help Please.
Yes that is when he turned to the dark side and was no longer Anakin Skywalker he was Lord Vader and being a HUGE Star Wars fan it is rather awesome.As far as value I don't have a clue.
Looking for HOF rookies,auto,jersey,patch and vintage baseball,basketball,football.Also looking for oddball autos and relics

[Image: cooltext544972084.gif]

http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/cardsnstuff2/

not bad for a $20 bill. Plus we had a ton o fun opening them together. Card Collecting bringing together a jock of a dad and a Star Wars junky 9 year old!

That's pretty cool....I actually would mind having that one :p Nice pull by the little guy!

I found 1 Anakin Skywalker sketch card in completed auctions on the bay and it went for $371.99.... Pretty cool pull...Now if I could pull a ball card like that!

It all really seems to depend on who did the sketch. Frankly, IDK jack about these...I've tried to understand them, but I just cant lol the color ones tend to go for higher than the black and whites, but in terms of a value I can't even begin to discuss that. Good luck on whatever you both deside to do with it!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Not too shabby a pull. That's a Kieron Dwyer sketch. He was a Level B artist, and his did around 200 total (his level was 1:357 packs).

As for rough value, it's tough to say. Full-color, highly detailed sketches almost always go for a lot more then plain B&W pencil or pen sketches.

However, it is of a popular character, his cards are more rare than some other artists, and the set is now 7 years old, so boxes aren't as plentiful as they were a while back.

It's your call if you want to sell it. I'd start it low and hope some people get into a bidding war.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

If you are open to trading it let me know
[Image: braunsig.png]