`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Roy Predictions.

RE: Early Roy Predictions.
Being a Pistons fan, I'm going to say Knight. Even though ESPN was really biased during the preseason. Irving only shot 4 of 14 and many turnovers, Knight didn't score as much but was more efficient and they didn't play one thing about Knight, except for to show him coming in the game (well, they maybe showed one play of his). So I'm going to be biased, but I'm hoping I'm right. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(12-24-2011, 10:03 AM)antriarc Wrote: Yes in orlando.. feb 26th

And I know shump wont get it, but what kind of knicks fan would I be if I did not go with a knick! we always think were gonna win it all!
lol, I used to be like that. But I agree, I'm really excited about Iman Shumpert, kid looks like a sleeper of the draft. But I ALSO am liking our other rookie, big man Josh Harrellson, the guy hit 3 3-pointers in the 2 preseason games (not by luck) and he can rebound, think he got double digit boards in the final preseason game. He's big, 6'11, exactly what we need, some size!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I hope it's Shump but I think it will be Faried. Dude is ready to contribute right away and Denver is going to shock people this year.

Harrellson picks up where David Lee left off.. Big time banger in the paint but a better shot? cant wait. I heard someone yell out derrick williams. I forgot all about him.. and he is an NBA ready player. Thinking this draft was way too deap this year!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Tristan Thompson
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Klay Thompson. Golden State's system is perfect for his style of play.

Reggie Jackson
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]