`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are people so STUPID?

RE: Why are people so STUPID?
If it makes you feel any better, I just got a 1911 T205 Gold Border card that was in a penny sleeve wedged between 2 pieces of cardboard. Not even a toploader. Seriously?

Here is another stupid seller, and he even took a photo prove his stupidity...

[Image: snapcase.jpg]

There goes another perfectly nice card. Sad Yes, that is the actual photo from his auction. He even has a reserve set on it too, so you have to really pay to get your damaged card.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)all day baby Wrote: Here is another stupid seller, and he even took a photo prove his stupidity...

There goes another perfectly nice card. Sad Yes, that is the actual photo from his auction. He even has a reserve set on it too, so you have to really pay to get your damaged card.
.............. Sad
(12-25-2011, 02:23 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, I just got a 1911 T205 Gold Border card that was in a penny sleeve wedged between 2 pieces of cardboard. Not even a toploader. Seriously?
Wow!...at least I'm not alone
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Okay, I am not getting this one, what is wrong or am I just missing an obvious

(12-25-2011, 03:38 AM)all day baby Wrote: Here is another stupid seller, and he even took a photo prove his stupidity...

(12-25-2011, 01:48 PM)card ripper Wrote: Okay, I am not getting this one, what is wrong or am I just missing an obvious
The card moves around a little in the snap cases thus dinging the corners/edges. Although i must admit i have used those before when i ran out of top loaders. I guess its better than nothing. then again it may be safer in just a sleeve. its too bad the sweet spots in a sleeve wont fit in those snap cases. they only fit without the sleeve. At least the card wont fall out....
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(12-25-2011, 01:48 PM)card ripper Wrote: Okay, I am not getting this one, what is wrong or am I just missing an obvious
If the card is loose, the corners get dinged when it moves around. If the card is right, the edges and corners inside the snap case are rounded, so the pressure will round the edges and corners od your card. And finally, the snap cases aren't the most durable things to ship, so cracks and breaks are possible, especially during shipping.

All's good though... I contacted the seller and asked him if he shipped in the snap case, and he said he used a toploader. Yay. I also asked him what his reserve was, and it is over the book value of the card. So now you have to overpay to get a potentially damaged card. Yay!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed