`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Beckett Community

To The Beckett Community
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, have a great Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad, and all of the other celebrations I have missed or do not know of!

I wish all of you the best joys and happiest times with your families and friends. You have made the past two years of my life that much better, even though I have been going through some ridiculously hard times. The hobby brought me here to Beckett.com, but the fine members of this community have made this a fantastic place to be!

A big thank you to Al (ricebondsmntana2young) for the fantastic Secret Santa! It went over so well, and I think that it will be a tough one to top next year.

Thank you to Walt (pens1fan) for the great and kind words that have always brought me some light. Also for sharing the great pics of you and your son's vacation to Disneyland! They were fantastic!

Thank you to Chris (bruinsfan08) for showing us all how easy it is to garner unbelievably amazing cards (that last pack rule!!!), and for the fantastic trades, and warm welcome back when I returned from hiatus.

Thank you to Hugh (pens fan addict) for the fantastic words of encouragement, great trades and awesome contributions to the Beckett community!

Thank you to Dennis (mrspudhead) for being way more than generous when acquiring cards from me. I have had some fantastic cards come back my way, and yours are always at the top! Also a huge thanks for sharing with us all how to do tables for our collections!

I hope that everyone in the community has a fantastic Christmas (holiday season), and I am really looking forward to the Secret Santa showoff thread! Thank you all for the great two years, and I look forward to more!

God bless!

Randi

RE: To The Beckett Community
Randi - Thank you for being such a great member & friend here on the boards. I feel honored to have become friends with you over the past while. You are a respected member and great person that contributes on a huge scale to the personality of these boards.

Merry Christmas to you, your family and the rest of my friends and members here on beckett!

oh and of course..................GO PENS!!!! (even Santa is a Pens fan!)
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

You're a class act Randi...I'm glad you've come back and I hope that this holiday season marks a major turnaround for you.

Happy Holidays!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Happy holidays and best to you and your family. Hope I pull some PC cards for you.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Happy Holidays too you Randi and even though i've only been here 5 months and haven't made a trade with you....... (YET Smile!!) I see how respected you are on the boards and I really hope I can pull in some nice Halak and Habs stuff for you!

Bailey

Happy Holidays Randi. All the best and here's looking to a great year of pulls and trading.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Merry Xmas rayeates.

Happy Holidays Randi and to the rest of the Beckett Hockey community. Its been another great year of collecting, trading, and seeing all the gems everyone is pulling or purchasing.

So with that, I would like to wish every one a Merry Christmas and safe travels where every you may be heading.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Merry Christmas Randi and Beckett friends. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Randi, Thank you for your kind words and I want you to know the sentiment goes both ways. It's been almost 2 years that I have been apart of this community and you have been a big part of my being here. I never thought that you could make friends on a message board, but you were one of the first to befriend me and that is something I will never forget. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

To the rest of the Beckett community. I hope everyone has a great and joyful Holidays this season. May all your stockings be full of wonderful hockey cards Big Grin . This community here on Beckett is by far the best out there and I want to thank all that have traded with me over the past year and here is hoping for another great year of trading. You guys are the BEST!!!

Merry Christmas all

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!