`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Went from 1 to 125 in a matter of minutes T206 Thread

RE: Went from 1 to 125 in a matter of minutes T206 Thread
I think I am going to just get it re graded by PSA. I dont think its trimmed but who knows. I just hop the cobbs come back legit

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I am working on the Boston Nat'l team set....depending on the price, I may be interested in buying some if you have any....I have Bates, Lindaman, and Ritchey.....need all the others.
Also, only looking for ungraded
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(12-24-2011, 11:59 PM)krykslr Wrote: I am working on the Boston Nat'l team set....depending on the price, I may be interested in buying some if you have any....I have Bates, Lindaman, and Ritchey.....need all the others.
Also, only looking for ungraded
why only ungraded and ill take a look monday for ya

(12-25-2011, 12:01 AM)chads-cards Wrote: why only ungraded and ill take a look monday for ya
I'm sort of OCD-like about how I display my cards, and even though nobody would notice it but me, but there are a lot of different ways to list a card on a grading label from this set....some say "t206 Piedmont Johnny Bates" others say "1909-1911 Piedmont Tobacco Johnny Bates" and all the rest....so, I'll probably either end up displaying them framed in their screwdowns ungraded (I can examine them enough to tell they're authentic and not need them graded) or possibly have them all graded by SGC and frame them together so they're all alike...I know it's silly, but it would bother me every time I saw that frame haha.

(12-25-2011, 07:34 AM)krykslr Wrote: I'm sort of OCD-like about how I display my cards, and even though nobody would notice it but me, but there are a lot of different ways to list a card on a grading label from this set....some say "t206 Piedmont Johnny Bates" others say "1909-1911 Piedmont Tobacco Johnny Bates" and all the rest....so, I'll probably either end up displaying them framed in their screwdowns ungraded (I can examine them enough to tell they're authentic and not need them graded) or possibly have them all graded by SGC and frame them together so they're all alike...I know it's silly, but it would bother me every time I saw that frame haha.
haha I understand. I will see what I have. The guy I bought em off was pretty ocd aswell. He came in with spread sheets and all these lists and reports on the cards

Frank Homerun Baker
Chief Bender ( no trees)
" " ( with trees)
George Brown ( Washington)
Three Finger Brown ( Chicago shirt)
" " Portrait
Scoops Carey
Frank Chance ( batting)
Hal Chase ( Trophy)
Jack Chesbro
Ed Cicotte
Eddie Collins
Jimmy Collins
Bill Cranston
Bill Dahlen ( Brooklyn)
George Davis
Joe Doyle ( hands above Head)
Roy Ellam
Johnny Evers ( Portrait)
" " ( bat Cubs Shirt)
Ed Foster
Charlie Fritz
Chick Gandil
Clark Griffith ( portrait)
Jimmy Hart
J. Ross Helm
Gordan Hickman
Brock Hooker
Ernie Howard
Dutch Jordan
Willie Keeler Portrait
" " Bat
J F Kiernan
Frank King
Let me know which ones you have of these. I am saving the Highest dollar ones for last. Work small to make it BIG.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I would be interested a scan of the Mathewson..

still need boston nat'l cards.....i can handle graded cards now, or ungraded, either way.....lmk a price

(12-30-2011, 12:07 AM)krykslr Wrote: still need boston nat'l cards.....i can handle graded cards now, or ungraded, either way.....lmk a price
alright I still havent had time to go through them yet. Bought a bunch of other stuff and everything before keeps getting pushed back. I will be preping for a big show in march and ill have to research all those cards and when I do ill pick out the boston ones