`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all my Beckett friends!

RE: Merry Christmas to all my Beckett friends!
(12-24-2011, 11:47 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Merry Christmas to everyone and their families, even the giantsfan who's team ruined my Christmas by beating us today.

'When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way'.

But it can be tougher on days like this, thankfully the sun will come up for all of us tomorrow and it's a new day, a time to celebrate..

Merry Christmas
Lol. The Jets still played better in my opinion. But the Giants forced the turnovers and had caught some breaks. Not as many as the Jets did on 4th down Giants penalties lol. But the Jets still will make the playoffs.

Merry Christmas to you!

RE: Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Christmas!

Same to you bud...enjoy
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Merry Christmas to everyone
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

Merry Christmas Beckett family Smile
Exclamation 
Merry Christmas everybody!!!
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the fantastic members on here!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-25-2011, 06:30 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Lol. The Jets still played better in my opinion. But the Giants forced the turnovers and had caught some breaks. Not as many as the Jets did on 4th down Giants penalties lol. But the Jets still will make the playoffs.

Merry Christmas to you!
A personal Merry Christmas to you, the 1st half the Jets were certainly the better, but missing a field goal, dropped catches, overthrowing Joe McKnight a collection of plays where one guy makes a correctable mistake to stop first downs or poits on the board.
If you don't capitalize and then make mistakes in the 2nd half, your opponent is allowed to capitalize. That's what the Giants did. I have no complaints about the Giants doing that, I do have complaints about the Jets messing up but who wants to listen to a Jets fan on Christmas day!!! Or any other day for that matter!!! LOL
I don't think we make the playoffs and the Jets have nobody else to blame but themselves.

Giants are my distant 2nd fav team, I hate these every 4th year New York battles, I want to see the Giants get crushed on that day!!

I will be cheering for you guys to pulverise the Cowboys next week, win the division and progress thru the playoffs. I wonder if we can loan Darrelle Revis to you for the playoffs, a win win New York solution to your secondary problems.
The nearest I get to see a Jets Super Bowl win is watching ex Jets on another team (Danny Ware 2007 for the Giants, he has 2007 SP Authentic RC auto card, he was a Jet just long enough to sign cards and be snapped up off the practice squad). And Derrick Ward was on the Giants Super Bowl winning team and I have his RC's still, practically all Jets until the Playoff Contenders (he's still in a Jets minicamp uni but it says GIANTS above his auto. I've got the blue and black ink variants. Not for sale or trade!!) and Playoff Signatures.

Go Big Blue, and once again, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I hope & pray that everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!.

HE> I