`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Griffin card vaule

Blake Griffin card vaule
Do you guys think with the clippers getting getting Paul, Griffins cards will go up even higher in vaule? Does it depend on playoffs? MVP?

RE: Blake Griffin card vaule
Well one thing I can guarantee, there shouldnt be any decline in his card values
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

There will be an increase in demand for CP3's high end stuff, and then you have Griffin's stuff selling super high already. You didn't see a jump in LeBron's stuff when he went to the Heat.

I know that is a different scenario, but when stuff is inflated it is hard to see more gain in pricing.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I agree, I just can not imagine with the team they have now him not getting strong mvp considerations this year and as long as the man can jump his card values wont go down.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I think the hype of the team will help his sell value slightly. I have 3 UD Rcs and I am looking to sell them on the Bay. I looked over the past 2 weeks and these RCs were not selling that well...then after they got CP3 his UD cards started to sell better. That also could be the start of the season. Not sure if this will remain consistent, but I think if the Clippers get hot and are playing well, his cards (And CP3) will sell a little better.

[Image: Nick.jpg]