`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing generosity around here...even more than usual!!

Amazing generosity around here...even more than usual!!
I just wanted to let all the members here know how amazing it has been around these boards the last few weeks....ive honestly spent the last 30 minutes reading post after post of members thanking other members for "freebies", and christmas packages. It is freaking unbelievable how kind and generous everyone here is and has been all year long but espescially lately.....as i type this i got a PM from BRANESERGEN letting me know that he found me another Thomas Jones (my PC) auto!! To all of you out there, i truly enjoy your friendship and im glad that I found these boards.....god bless you all and merry christmas!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: Amazing generosity around here...even more than usual!!
I agree.

It is quite amazing to see the threads. I have been the benefactor of some Antoine Winfields a few years ago from Mik and recently a cool Vikings package from chibears. I have received a few pro set packages for my sets as well. pretty awesome!!!!
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

RE: Amazing generosity around here...even more than usual!!
I agree. I love to see all the threads about the awesome members that go out of their way to help each other. Esp at this time of year.
Great job ev1!! Merry Christmas to all.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]