`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beltran to the Cardinals

Beltran to the Cardinals
Can i just say, i am pumped!! Cant wait to see our lineup.

RE: Beltran to the Cardinals
Amen!! Little stronger outfield and another heavy bat. Let's hope his injury is behind him

I like this move for the Cards.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I am stoked! I would also like to take this moment to thank the Mets for signing him several years ago and saving the Cardinals all that money we were trying to give him!

Good signing but that is not a Pujols replacement
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-22-2011, 10:12 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Good signing but that is not a Pujols replacement
Ill take Beltran + Waino over Pujols and no Waino anyday.

(12-22-2011, 10:14 PM)Krangry Wrote: Ill take Beltran + Waino over Pujols and no Waino anyday.
Not sure who Waino is but as far as Pujols and Beltran I think there is a clear difference... don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a healthy Beltran on the Braves but Pujols is Pujols
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Wainwright

(12-22-2011, 10:14 PM)Krangry Wrote: Ill take Beltran + Waino over Pujols and no Waino anyday.
Really, because I believe Pujols and no Waino = a World Series WIN!

I think Beltran may be a good addition, if he can stay healthy. He is going to be 35 and isn't this the age everybody says a ball player starts to rapidily decline in skills?

I would like to see the Cards make an offer to Madson, they seriouly need to add an arm or two to that pen that gave up the lead every other game last year.

Ws win where Pujols hardly contributed other then the 3hr game. Waino is a true top of the rotation guy, and for all we know Pujols is 35 too lol. I agree on the bullpen help. Madsen would be awesome.